This is why Walmart is winning.

Crunchtime

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For awhile, back a few years ago, Wal-Nut was selling GHS strings and Rapco cables. GHS's Boomer 1''s for $3... I'd buy 5 or 6 packs every time I'd go in there. Still have some of the RapCo cables I bought too. RapCo cables take a beating. I have one that Ive had since I was 12-13

• Members
We like going for the carnival atmosphere !
:lol:

Yeah. Always some good white trash watching too. As well as the really odd ball mofos that you only see in Wal Mart.

I worked there when I was in high school for a few years. You see some CRAZY {censored} in Wal Mart. ever check out peopleofwalmart.com? comedy gold.

• Members

Yeah. Always some good white trash watching too. As well as the really odd ball mofos that you only see in Wal Mart.

I worked there when I was in high school for a few years. You see some CRAZY {censored} in Wal Mart. ever check out peopleofwalmart.com? comedy gold.

They are in Target, Kmart too, now that those places are competing for those food cards.

• Members

I think the funniest thing I saw at walmart was in the bathroom.

I had to take a dump so went to the restroom. I opened the first stall, but someone had pissed all over the place, so I went in the next one.

Im sitting there doing my business, and someone comes busting in the bathroom. Dude looks in the first stall, then trys to open the door to the one Im in. I hear him say "{censored} it" and goes back in the piss covered stall. . About that time, I glance down & see dude's shorts drop. Then, it looked like someone took a gallon size can of chilli & slung it all over the dudes shorts, shoes & floor. It was gross. I couldnt help it, but I started laughing. You could hear dude say "Awww mannn.." . I started laughing harder & he started yelling "HEY!! ITS NOT FUNNY YOU ASSHOLE".

Gross as hell but still funny

Another time, we caught one of the store managers nailing one of the department managers in her car behind the store.

• Members

I think the funniest thing I saw at walmart was in the bathroom.

I had to take a dump so went to the restroom. I opened the first stall, but someone had pissed all over the place, so I went in the next one.

Im sitting there doing my business, and someone comes busting in the bathroom. Dude looks in the first stall, then trys to open the door to the one Im in. I hear him say "{censored} it" and goes back in the piss covered stall. . About that time, I glance down & see dude's shorts drop. Then, it looked like someone took a gallon size can of chilli & slung it all over the dudes shorts, shoes & floor. It was gross. I couldnt help it, but I started laughing. You could hear dude say "Awww mannn.." . I started laughing harder & he started yelling "HEY!! ITS NOT FUNNY YOU ASSHOLE".

Gross as hell but still funny

Another time, we caught one of the store managers nailing one of the department managers in her car behind the store.

i just lost my appetite but thanks for teh lulz.

I don't get why people hate on walmart...treating your employees like {censored} to increase the bottom line is not a new concept, Slavery anyone? It's honestly the free market at work in that regard. I do shop at walmart with no shame whatsoever because it sometimes means the difference between two weeks groceries/shopping for $50 vs other stores near here where I might be able to get a few days worth for that amount. I am frugal and have no trouble paying for quality, but when walmart and the other stores carry exactly the same can of beans, and wm is a buck cheaper, there's no reason to get the other one.

[video=youtube;Y-o1fj1rX7A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-o1fj1rX7A

Archived