KONY 2012 Scam.

NixerX

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

{censored} I'm tired of hearing about this {censored}!!!!

oh for {censored}s sake, this isn't about kony, this is pointing out the scam that is the charity.

which more people need to know about if we ever want to NOT hear about kony again.

• Members

Still I'm sick of the fact that every one is jumping on KOBY 2012's nuts. It's been happening for years and now everyone wants to be part of the action. But your right, the article is a great slap in the face to all these koby nuthuggers.

• Members

Who is Kony's favorite rapper?

Soulja Boy

:o :o :o :o

• Members

world_color.gif

I gotta be honest - looking at that, I have no idea where Uganda is. {censored}, I can just about point out the UK. Geography never was my strong point.

Difference is: I admit it! And I don't pretend to be all activist about some bull{censored} that's already dodgy enough to be questioned openly!

• Members

Im not trying to be some snub nose know at all.

Im just pointing out facts and historical realities that people like this guy and this organization are ignorant to.

They think there helping people but in reality there just killin more people, KONY might be an asshole but these ignorant westeners are just demogouge hippies.

Everything is so simple, bad guys, good guys. Us, them, evil, good, simple!

Men are evil, the women are whores, the children are monsters because of KONY, simple. And there is a "simple" solution, just raise western money from a bunch of morons who belive in this re-tapted alltruistic mentality.

"Poor africans, there defenseless, and uneducated and face monstrous tyrants and oppressors like Kony......we need to help! lets give someone we can trust guns and money that believes in our cause too, then we will make things right!"

what kind of stupid gibrish ignorant mental processes leads a whole society to eat this {censored} up in a silver platter!?!?!?!?!?

alright im going to go smoke a cigarette now. but just sheesh people........

• Members

I don't know how they handle their finances. But the fact that everybody is talking about this now and a lot more people know who this guy is tells me they're doing something right.

I also saw an interview with the filmmaker and the CEO yesterday and they said they do not support military intervention. According to them, the plan is to raise awareness so there is international pressure for the guy to be arrested or surrender.

They did raise awareness alright.

• Members

I don't know how they handle their finances. But the fact that everybody is talking about this now and a lot more people know who this guy is tells me they're doing something right.

I also saw an interview with the filmmaker and the CEO yesterday and they said they do not support military intervention. According to them, the plan is to raise awareness so there is international pressure for the guy to be arrested or surrender.

But it spoils everyone's good times on the facebook, Billy.

• Members

Like i said before those people from Live Aid raised awareness in 1985 too. and look what resulted.

The very same people they tried to save where the ones they killed unintentionally as a counter reaction to what they did. Nearly 1/4 of million ethiopians were killed by the dictatorship in Ethiopia as a counter reaction to western aid from Live Aid.

Same thing with the Hutus and the Tutsis, western aid came in too help the tutsis. They couldnt tell the diffrence alot of the time between the tutsis and hutus. so when they set up refugee camps there where also hutus there asking for help.

The tutsis realizing there where hutus amongs them as refugees went on to massacre hundreads of thousands of hutus.

The tutsis the victims we went in to help as a result of our alltruistic vanity became the very murderors and monsters we came there to protect them from.

This guy, and if anything people who donate to this organization are just as much murderers by there seemingly selfless actions that lead to the unintended killing of more people. And if you approve of what this guys does and his organization and what it stands for, then you deserve it and all the sin and misfortune it will lead to people here on earth.

in plain short hind sight, {censored} your hippy lame {censored}

Let the africans figure it out!

• Members

blah

I am not discussing whether their cause it's worth supporting or not. That's besides the point and people are free to support whatever they want.

My point is: their goal was to raise awareness to their cause. They met that goal in a big way. So this is a HIGHLY effective organization.

You can either like or dislike their cause. But you can NOT deny the effectiveness of their campaign. So if money was donated to them by people who wanted to raise awareness to this, they delivered their promise 110%.

• Members

I am not discussing whether their cause it's worth supporting or not. That's besides the point and people are free to support whatever they want.

My point is: their goal was to raise awareness to their cause. They met that goal in a big way. So this is a HIGHLY effective organization.

You can either like or dislike their cause. But you can NOT deny the effectiveness of their campaign. So if money was donated to them by people who wanted to raise awareness to this, they delivered their promise 110%.

YOUR RIGHT!

But im saying the point is thats not there agenda, to just promote awareness? they conscirbe armies you dung on fool.

yeah your right, but you presume and illustrate your language as in it being a morally and ethically "good"!

wich its not. cause thats not what they do. Its one thing to be highly politically charge and passionate about something. But once you start using guns and mercenaries like this charity organization to construct the vision of the world they see as "right", something only organisations before this one could only dreamt.

they buy armies and then go about setting up there own policy on how to deal with the situation, this is a domestic issue.

I do not advocate solving an internal matter of regional disputes and issues with outside vulgar and aggressive outside influence. and that is what there doing, that is not a way to go about doing things.

Its just setting the stage for an ever bigger catastrophe and more people dead. Cause if you have an army now then Kony will just have to grow and put more people into his. And if you have people supporting you, well Kony is just going to have to kill them too. And if you think someone is on Konys side, then well then will have to kill them. It just sets up the enviorment and region for war and for there to be a blood bath.

let the africans figure it out!

Im all for "informing" people, but once you put guns in someones hand to solve domestic issues i think you have oversteped your bounds as a moderator.

Archived