Wow.. This is effin horrid ...

ju5t1n20

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I left what I thought was a VERY complimentary comment on their video the other day, but for some reason, it hasn't been approved yet...

"THANK YOU, Trademark. My bowels hadn't moved for 3 days until I watched this video, at which point, they instantly voided themselves with a violent and explosive ferocity.

This video is a musical laxative more potent and effective than any amount of fiber or Ex-lax, and the relief it's given me personally is more appreciated than you'll ever know! God bless you, Trademark, for voiding the bowels of over nine thousand people now, and keep up the good work!"

• Members

I left what I thought was a VERY complimentary comment on their video the other day, but for some reason, it hasn't been approved yet...

I noticed that all the 10 or so comments at their youtube page are, "WOW! You guys are awesome. The Earth moved!" etc.

I wonder if they have a band member sitting at his computer erasing all the other more objective comments as they appear? That has to be a full-time job.

• Members

I noticed that all the 10 or so comments at their youtube page are, "WOW! You guys are awesome. The Earth moved!" etc.

I wonder if they have a band member sitting at his computer erasing all the other more objective comments as they appear? That has to be a full-time job.

I posted a comment on their page saying "Look at the glowing reviews:" and a link to this thread. It lasted 20 minutes. :lol:

Archived