post pics of your dogs

sleewell

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Our older lab was in love with a boxer. I think he may have been in love with her too. It was funny to see him sneaking across the yards on his belly trying to get to her after being scolded for trying to jump the fence. We had a boxer on the other side of us too for a while that was really spirited, but still listened really well and was really good with kids. They seem like great dogs.

• Members

Boxers are very exiteable, they stay pups from their first to last breaths, very loving, very protective.. especially females... and lots and lots of fun. It's the only breed of dog I would have.. although I do like all dogs.

• Members

This is Rufus. He wondered up to the school my mom worked at and wouldn't leave. We took him home and put up signs. Later that week when we took him to the vet and found out he had a chip in him. They called the owner and they said, "We got rid of that dog a while ago. We don't want him". {censored}ing assholes. But my gain.
photo5-12.jpg

Dino
photo3-21.jpg

He sat like this by himself, got up, and sat back down like this again. He was watching Jackass The Movie. Hahahah
photo1-33.jpg

Rufus and Dino
photo4-16.jpg

• Members

the facial structure, the white chinbeard, the white paw tips, the eyes.....everything. not just black fur. i will post here in an hour or so when im home. its uncanny

Cool, he's a rescue mutt, I can only guess at his lineage. Energetic as hell.

Archived