Don't do evil

isvoid

• Members

Oh ok.

I'm not too worried about it.

If this does go into action, I'm sure we will know about it. I'm sure people will stop using/buying android devices. I would. {censored} some Google nerd listening to me talking to me Mah :mad::lol:

I don't like how Google uses my search history to tailor the results, but obviously I don't care enough to use a different engine :lol:

I certainly do not thing Google is a monopoly :lol:

• Members

Here I thought it was {censored}ed up when Harmony-Central plastered a Yamaha Powered mixer banner all up on H-CAF after I shopped for one. :facepalm:

(I know...ad block...but {censored} now what? I don't use my cell that much but holy hell.. scrambler for cell phone intrusion?

• Members

Supposedly they can turn something on in the phone to listen to you even if it's off? But I haven't the slightest clue if it's true and it is a tad far-fetched.

LOL. No, it's not. If they can do what they've patented, they can do that.

• Members

LOL. No, it's not. If they can do what they've patented, they can do that.

I was just trying to stay on the side of "skeptical" in case it's not true as to not get laughed at. I kinda don't think it's true, but supposedly if you take apart a cable box, you can find a microphone or some {censored} inside because it is listening to you and taking note of everything you watch, so who the {censored} knows. I just wanna know why poisonous chemicals are in my food/water, and why today's atmosphere is like 1984, Brave New World and They Live had a cluster{censored} and produced an illegitimate baby.

• Members

Here I thought it was {censored}ed up when Harmony-Central plastered a Yamaha Powered mixer banner all up on H-CAF after I shopped for one.
:facepalm:

(I know...ad block...but {censored} now what? I don't use my cell that much but holy hell.. scrambler for cell phone intrusion?

i have adblock on my android.

Archived