Man Invents Machine - Plastic Into Oil - How long until he is assassinated?

-Assy-

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The video isn't playing for me, but does he offer any figures regarding efficiency of the machine regarding oil used/gained?

yeah, and it costs about $.20 in electricity to make a liter of oil, I think.

• Members

The video isn't playing for me, but does he offer any figures regarding efficiency of the machine regarding oil used/gained?

It took 1kg of plastic to make a liter of oil...that's not too bad honestly.

• Members

wow... why isn't this bigger?

Same reason a perpetual rubber tire compound (which was technically possible in the 50s) isn't. BTW, the "plastic to oil" thing is not new, various camps have been claiming varying success / efficiency since the mid 2000s if memory serves.

• Members

Same reason a perpetual rubber tire compound (which was possible in the 50s) isn't. BTW, the "plastic to oil" thing is not new, various camps have been claiming varying success / efficiency since the mid 2000s if memory serves.

yeah, but hopefully since this is in another country that is really progressive, it will catch on enough to get attention. usually once someone claims something like this, they are bought out before they can even take a dump that same day.

• Members

yeah, but hopefully since this is in another country that is really progressive, it will catch on enough to get attention.

yeah, because we know how immune countries are to the influence/clout of multinationals :o

• Members

Yup, plastic is all repurposed because each time it is sent in, it's degraded. This is really incredible and I hope it's good enough to make a difference.

Have you ever seen the documentary, Addicted To Plastic? I recommend it.

will check it out!

brilliant idea....yeah countdown till this guy gets capped....

• Members

Same reason a perpetual rubber tire compound (which was technically possible in the 50s) isn't.
BTW, the "plastic to oil" thing is not new, various camps have been claiming varying success / efficiency since the mid 2000s if memory serves.

That (in bold). There are quite a few alternative energy and the like patents that oil companies hold, that aren't being further developed.

• Members

Exactly. IF this guy gets the production costs and the environmental impact to an acceptable standard (whatever that may be) it means less oil has to be pumped outa Mitt Romney's ass. There is a finite supply of crude. Unless yer a Republican. Then crude happens whenever u open yer mouf.

Urban myth. Never happened.

Links for accuracy, please. :thu:

• Members

This isn't exactly new. There is a company in a town 15 minutes from me that does the same thing. The technology has been around for a while, but apparently, it's difficult to get a stable reaction that consistently produces the same product. I watched a documentary about the plant near me, and they have actually perfected the process, and convert several tons of plastic every day.

Archived