What do Obama Pepsi and Abortions have in common?

Warhorse

• Members

that, regardless of politics, is foul.

outside obama, morality, and science, all i can say is {censored} pepsi corporation. gross.

Did you actually read it? Says at the end that the fetus cells aren't in any final product, they're used for testing not in the actual soda.

• Members

Did you actually read it? Says at the end that the fetus cells aren't in any final product, they're used for testing not in the actual soda.

True, but it also states that there are viable non-fetus alternatives. But the real question is, why the abortion clinics can sell dead babies in the first place.

• Members

True, but it also states that there are viable non-fetus alternatives. But the real question is, why the abortion clinics can sell dead babies in the first place.

I agree. It's an odd way of testing, but the headline is really misleading. Hell, the first 2/3's of the article are misleading.

• Members

lets see: people drink pepsi. hm. well.. asking actual humans 'do you like pepsi?' isn't good enough? you need hard scientific evidence to figure that out based on chemistry?

got it. what're they trying to do, create some sort of uber-addicting soft drink, or sell something people like to drink?

ultimately, i don't care what they use to test it, be it psychological studies, ground aborted fetuses, or gasoline. the ramifications of doing some sort of weird testing based on stem cells is jacked up, even if they DON'T end up in the beverage.. what exactly are they looking for? better ways to make all of america more obese via corn syrup addiction?

creeepy as {censored}.

• Members

lets see: people drink pepsi. hm. well.. asking actual humans 'do you like pepsi?' isn't good enough? you need hard scientific evidence to figure that out based on chemistry?

got it. what're they trying to do, create some sort of uber-addicting soft drink, or sell something people like to drink?

ultimately, i don't care what they use to test it, be it psychological studies, ground aborted fetuses, or gasoline. the ramifications of doing some sort of weird testing based on stem cells is jacked up, even if they DON'T end up in the beverage.. what exactly are they looking for? better ways to make all of america more obese via corn syrup addiction?

creeepy as {censored}.

I wonder if they've figured out which type of fetus works best, the white ones, the females, the lesser developed ones?

It is beyond creepy.

Archived