What we can't say about black-on-white crime

Warhorse

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really don't think this a racial issue. What it's about is justice, if we as a nation condemn hate with special laws and punishment shouldn't those laws apply to everyone? We can't have a group of laws that favor one particular group like affirmative action. And really isn't hate crimes kind of a oxymoron, i mean are there any love crimes?

You should probably look up the first case prosecuted under federal hate crime legislation. Make note of the race of the victim and the perp.

• Members

Hmm...the deck was nicely stacked against just about every non-white group for the VAST majority of our history. Some barely exist anymore due to all out racist hatred.

I don't condone violence, though I'd like to stay impartial through every singular case I examined. Might seem tough sometimes, might seem that there's a pattern, but that's where real fairness is tested. Sounds like some folks are angry and now want the fairness argument used as if all things really are fair, so when some of the classes they don't like don't follow the admittedly wished for behavior, they deem the other classes oppressing or getting over on them.

Sorta like "now that you finally weigh 200 pounds and you qualify as a heavyweight, you gotta fight Mike Tyson. It's only fair. You ARE in his weight class. You have arrived. Enjoy it."

• Members

Warhorse, you haven't said anything racist, so I wouldn't label you as one. You do make some valid points I suppose.

This is not a good topic to start in this forum, as you've probably come to find in the last 4 pages of your thread.

• Members

Warhorse, you haven't said anything racist, so I wouldn't label you as one. You do make some valid points I suppose.

This is not a good topic to start in this forum, as you've probably come to find in the last 4 pages of your thread.

agreed

• Members

There is a time & place for this sort of thread, but this ain't the time and it sure as {censored} ain't the place...

I'm not saying you're wrong, but....

Get your white cracker ass out of here.

no {censored}, {censored} off.

• Members

Growing up in Walthamstow, East London, I'm sorry to say the OP is not wrong. This was just life for me growing up and, if anything, was certainly a reason many white youths went towards NF ways of thinking. Even in my school, it wasn't uncommon for these sorts of situations to come up.

However, the stigma is very much a reality. You can't say it, you can't complain about it, you can't point it out. Because if you do, you're obviously some sort of white power racist. Which is odd, as I grew up about as multi-cultural as you can get. Two of my best friends in life are rastas and another is Malaysian. Ignoring, of course, the obvious cheap sources of weed and computer hardware anytime I needed it, I wouldn't trade them for anything. But it's just a little sad to see that it's the white surburbanite classes who have barely even seen a black man in their lives the first to throw stones at anyone who attempts to point out the obvious truths - usually in a rather self-inflicted battery sort of way.

A friend of mine was attacked when she was 15 for refusing to talk to four black boys who decided they fancied her. If I and two of my friends hadn't had been meeting her near enough precisely where she was attacked, I'd fear to know how that could have escalated. As it was she got away with minor facial bruising. That stand-off escalated when someone in the nearby housing called the police. As soon as they turned up, the four black guys immediately claimed we'd used racial abuse against them. Despite not being true and despite seeing a 15 year old girl bleeding from being punched and kicked, the cops took their side - they didn't even take a name from em!

At the end of the day, people attack each other and life happens. You get wankers in every walk of life and sometimes {censored} like that happens. People who are from one community are different from another community - just different ways of life, different methods of social interaction, different traditions. That's called life and that's just great! But is it so far fetched to rationale that, even when people are kids growing up in school, that when in a gang of other people from their community it is a side of human nature to gang up one the person who is "not from their own pack" so to speak? Especially if that person is alone, or cannot possibly defend themselves? The point I'm trying to make is you don't have to be white to be racist!

I've heard how people from non-white communities refer to white people, especially white women. Usually when they didn't think that other white people were in earshot. Some of it was very derogatory and very racist. But it just seems to me that when it's against a white person, it's irrelevant.

I used to date a girl whose Father, due to his work, had taken the family around to many different countries. One of them was Dubai where the family had lived and schooled for many years which in turn meant she knew a fair bit of Arabic. We were stood in line at Comet and she overheard two women a few people behind who referred to her as a slag and that she must have had 100 dicks in her arse, and how white women were trash! She turned around and berated them back, all in Arabic, and the look on their faces when they saw that she knew what they said, was pure classic! Course I had no idea what was going on, or that she even knew Arabic. But there you go.

So {censored} off, it does happen. If you don't like it, cover your ears, close your eyes and say LAA LAA LAA really loudly!

• Members

Growing up in Walthamstow, East London, I'm sorry to say the OP is not wrong. This was just life for me growing up and, if anything, was certainly a reason many white youths went towards NF ways of thinking. Even in my school, it wasn't uncommon for these sorts of situations to come up.

However, the stigma is very much a reality. You can't say it, you can't complain about it, you can't point it out. Because if you do, you're obviously some sort of white power racist. Which is odd, as I grew up about as multi-cultural as you can get. Two of my best friends in life are rastas and another is Malaysian. Ignoring, of course, the obvious cheap sources of weed and computer hardware anytime I needed it, I wouldn't trade them for anything. But it's just a little sad to see that it's the white surburbanite classes who have barely even seen a black man in their lives the first to throw stones at anyone who attempts to point out the obvious truths - usually in a rather self-inflicted battery sort of way.

A friend of mine was attacked when she was 15 for refusing to talk to four black boys who decided they fancied her. If I and two of my friends hadn't had been meeting her near enough precisely where she was attacked, I'd fear to know how that could have escalated. As it was she got away with minor facial bruising. That stand-off escalated when someone in the nearby housing called the police. As soon as they turned up, the four black guys immediately claimed we'd used racial abuse against them. Despite not being true and despite seeing a 15 year old girl bleeding from being punched and kicked, the cops took their side - they didn't even take a name from em!

At the end of the day, people attack each other and life happens. You get wankers in every walk of life and sometimes {censored} like that happens. People who are from one community are different from another community - just different ways of life, different methods of social interaction, different traditions. That's called life and that's just great! But is it so far fetched to rationale that, even when people are kids growing up in school, that when in a gang of other people from their community it is a side of human nature to gang up one the person who is "not from their own pack" so to speak? Especially if that person is alone, or cannot possibly defend themselves? The point I'm trying to make is you don't have to be white to be racist!

I've heard how people from non-white communities refer to white people, especially white women. Usually when they didn't think that other white people were in earshot. Some of it was very derogatory and very racist. But it just seems to me that when it's against a white person, it's irrelevant.

I used to date a girl whose Father, due to his work, had taken the family around to many different countries. One of them was Dubai where the family had lived and schooled for many years which in turn meant she knew a fair bit of Arabic. We were stood in line at Comet and she overheard two women a few people behind who referred to her as a slag and that she must have had 100 dicks in her arse, and how white women were trash! She turned around and berated them back, all in Arabic, and the look on their faces when they saw that she knew what they said, was pure classic! Course I had no idea what was going on, or that she even knew Arabic. But there you go.

So {censored} off, it does happen. If you don't like it, cover your ears, close your eyes and say LAA LAA LAA really loudly!

hvwe28jpg.gif

• Members

The real issue, aside certain ignorantly prejudiced people who just hate everyone who is different, is that different races too easily separate to their individual cultures, a phenomenon boosted furthermore by several social issues that segregate certain groups of people to live in entirely different areas and work in entirely different jobs - or alternatively, to not work at all. Basically to live an entirely different lifestyle. ...it just happens that some of these cultures just raise the people to be total {censored}ing idiots.

Archived