Weekly SPAM: 4/16/12

justcrash

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DIGITECH VOCAL 300

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261013720222?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_864wt_1193

Vocal300Box.jpg

Vocal30001.jpg

Vocal300Stock.jpg

$110 shipped, continental US for forumites

Also...

Digitech DSP 16:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261013731164?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1206

DSP1601.jpg

DSP1603.jpg

DSP16Stock.jpg

$100 shipped continental US.

• Members

fs: Egnater Tweaker 40 head bought new in September and hardly used since. Like new condition other than I took the logo off to see if i could come up with something interesting and my dog chewed the e off leaving the amp listed as "gnater"

2EC283EB-orig.jpg

424ADC19-orig.jpg

$425

Trade intrests:

P90 guitar

Greenback esq speakers

• Members

If there's any locals (Winnipeg) here, I'll hook up a bro-deal on my Edwards Viper, $650 which is what I paid a few years back. I'm not interested in shipping, I don't want the hassle and I hate worrying about a guitar in the post. It has a stock Seymour Duncan pickup in the neck position (not sure of the exact pickup) and the bridge was upgraded to a Bill Lawrence XL-500 in the bridge. Possible trade interests include: Gibson Les Paul (Studio or BFG), Fender Telecaster Deluxe, Vox AC30, AC15, Peavey 5150III Mini, Traynor YBA-1, Roland/Boss SP-303, SP-404SX, Akai MPC 1000, Microkorg, Teenage Engineering OP-1.

5641912451_1ac0848cf6_z.jpg

6988470036_ffac552907_z.jpg

• Members

FS: Soldano Lucky 13 100w head. This went to Soldano (the shop's only an hour away from me) last summer for a tune-up. While it was there, Mike added a little more snot to the dirty channel. A call to Soldano with the serial number can confirm the bench time. I haven't played it much since I got it back; my other amp is a better fit for my band. Non-factory footswitch and power cord are included. $1k w/PP-Gift & U ship

dbe6c8be.jpg
55a74147.jpg

• Members

FS: Soldano Lucky 13 100w head. This went to Soldano (the shop's only an hour away from me) last summer for a tune-up. While it was there, Mike added a little more snot to the dirty channel. A call to Soldano with the serial number can confirm the bench time. I haven't played it much since I got it back; my other amp is a better fit for my band. Non-factory footswitch and power cord are included. $1k w/PP-Gift & U ship

dbe6c8be.jpg
55a74147.jpg

Want.

• Members

dbe6c8be.jpg
55a74147.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

• Members

$650 shipped - CONUS only, please. Paypal + 3%. Shipped & insured via FedEx.

Pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/14009167@N00/sets/72157629894602397/

A very capable & excellent metal/rock amp & reminiscent of its big brothers (the 5150/6505). There is absolutely no shortage of gain. I am the 2nd owner of this amp. It's near mint. Footswitch + cable included. Amp has a quad of matched JJ EL34 power tubes.

Features

-120 watts into 16, 8 or 4 ohms (switchable)

-Four EL34 and 4 x 12AX7 tubes

-Power amp switchable to use EL34 or 6L6GC tubes

-Three footswitchable channels

-Clean channel features volume, bass, mid and treble controls

-Rhythm channel features gain, volume, bass, mid and treble controls

-Lead channel features gain, volume, bass, mid and treble controls

-Master volume control

-Damping switch for tight, medium or loose response

-Footswitchable effects loop with send and return controls

-Line Out with level control

-Made in the U.S.A.

References here & sevenstring.org.

6965455230_8d37dfbd31_b.jpg

• Members

Epiphone Ripper: $250 + split shipping

This is a great sounding and great playing bass, heavy and thick sounding. This is not the PJ pickup configuration, it's the one humbucker configuration. It's in great condition, except for a "dead fret" on the 2nd fret on the D string, all you'll need is a set up (action adjustment) to fix it. Also two small knicks on the headstock, but other than that, it's in great condition. Unless you have a MIM Fender Jazz Bass, no trades please.

Here's my demo of the actual bass:

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

Boss DR-670: $60 Shipped

IMG_3264.jpg

Comes with AC adapter and owner's manual disk.

P-Bass tuners: $30 shipped

IMG_3300.jpg

Planed to use these for a P-Bass project but never got around to it, so these are brand new, never been used.

P-Bass wiring kit: $12 shipped

IMG_3308.jpg

- Patrick

• Members
70sristratfullfront.jpg
70sristratfullrear.jpg
70sristratbodyfront.jpg
70sristratbodyrear.jpg
Includes Fender gigbag. Excellent, I'd say conservatively 95% or BETTER.

I had one exactly like this a few years ago and while I loved the "U" countour on that neck too, this one is exceptional. I can easily bend a whole step or more anywhere on the neck with NO choking out. I don't know if the radius got a little flatter at the factory or if the frets and setup or just that good.

$450 plus actual shipping, paypal gift or add 3%.

These are $799 new, this one is near new.

Is this MIM or MIA? More details please :D

• Members

I have for sale a

Dimarzio Breed bridge F spaced 55 ppd

Dimarzio PAF 36th Anniversary Neck double creamer 55 ppd

Dimarzio PAF 36th Anniversary Bridge double creamer F spaced 55 ppd

Eminence Tonkerlite 8 ohms 85 ppd

If you get more than one then you save 5 dollars.

I am interested in trading towards

Dimarzio Paf Joe F, Eminence Speaker Eric Johnson 16 ohms, Eminence VHR fane clone 16 ohms.

thanks

_DSC3081.JPG

v30s%25281.jpg

• Members

ok... so I bought this last week on an impulse and, while the guitar is amazing, my wife is pretty upset about it.

This guitar is in near mint condition... comes with OHSC. The only defect is a tiny ding on the face of the guitar. I tried to take pics of it to show what it looks like by comparing it to a dime.... but it's really really small. hard to see if you are more than a few feet away.

the guitar plays and sounds amazing... all stock... neck is straight. This guitar rocks!!!!

DSC03012.jpg

DSC02230.jpg

DSC02226.jpg

Here's a pic of the ding:

DSC03010.jpg

And a link to more pics of the guitar:

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/mystixboi/Music%20Man%20Axis%20Purple/

I have tons of feedback... just ask... my ebay id is: mystixboi

I'm looking for $1,200 paypalled and shipped. If you want to use the gift option, let's do $1,160.

please feel free to ask me ant questions at: mystixboi2 @ hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.

• Members

Prices are shipped to the lower 48 only, no trades.

- Presonus Firebox recording interface (includes power supply and firewire cable) $100 shipped

9068a30b.jpg

- NOS Preamp Tubes lot of 10 tubes, all work, and I paid $30+ dollars for many of these tubes. I will even throw in 4 new production Mesa 12AX7WA (brand new) tubes for free. Try this sampler of 14 tubes to tweak your tube amps to perfect tone. $90 shipped. Here are the tubes:

1) Amperex 5965 (12at7)

2) GE ECC83 (Yugoslavian 12ax7)

3) Jan Philips 12ax7WA

4) Labelled USA (unknown make) 12ax7

5) GE Jan 12ax7WA

6) Labelled USA (unknown make) 12ax7

7) Raytheon 12at7 (ECC81)

8) Amperex 5965

9) Labelled USA (unknown origin) 12au7

10) Sylvania (unhknown make/unknown gain level)

And 4 bonus Mesa 12ax7wa tubes

6fb250bb.jpg

- Weber Biasrite sold

- AKG D1000 microphone. Oldschool professional mic to add to your home studio for another flavor on the cheap. It has a built in EQ switch which allows you to accentuate bass, mids, or treble tones. Built like a brick, they don't make them like this anymore. $40 shipped.

61dc0255.jpg

- Zoom Q3 video recorder. This records sound exceptionally well, as it was meant to. Videotape your band practice or a live show without compromising the sound quality. I will include a tripod with it. $80 shipped.

9a570fe3.jpg

• Members

Larrivee LV-03 Acoustic Guitar w/Flat Top Case (hardly played/mint condition)

Selling my Larrivee LV-03 acoustic guitar (no electronics) with single cutaway on Ebay. I am the original and only owner and the guitar has been kept in a climate controlled, smoke free environment the entire time I have had it. The guitar has been hardly played (probably less than 8 hours total playing time) and is in flawless/mint condition with no visible fret wear. Great sounding/playing guitar with very low action and no fret buzz. Starting bid is $699. Many more details in the Ebay description.

Auction ends Sunday, May 13th (9:11pm EST):

Larrivee LV-03 Acoustic Guitar w/Flat Top Case | eBay

1030536.jpg1030546copy2.jpg1030575shrunken.jpg1030549.jpg

Close up view of the action:

1030550copy.jpg

• Members
Ugh...I would LOOOOVE that Larrivee right now!!!

Unfortunately I've got about another 3 weeks before I'd have the funds for a new guitar
:cry:

(PM me price if you're interested in selling outside e-bay)

I can wait 3 weeks. Come on and buy it, papa needs a new Axe-Fx 2. :D

Why outside of Ebay?

Archived