Who grew up hotter?

The Anomaly

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Blossom.

And her and Penny are gonna get schnockered and make out. I can feel it in my bone(r/s). If they can get the little blond to join in, I'm gonna be in nerd-fap heaven.

I can see her excusing herself to the bathroom and reimerging wearing a strapon. Wait, that's a reaccuring dream of mine! icon_redface.gif

• Members

Ashley for sure. Has that milk chocolate skin that I like in black woman. Having that skin like that for a black woman. :love: example

gabrielle-union.jpg

Blossom.

And her and Penny are gonna get schnockered and make out. I can feel it in my bone(r/s). If they can get the little blond to join in, I'm gonna be in nerd-fap heaven.

Oh and BBT is bast ever but already an episode where her and penny kiss. :thu:

• Members

Blossom.

You ain't kiddin. I'd do just about anything to just rub one out in the same room as Penny, and that little blonde is cute too.

• Members

:love:

:lol:

:thu:

Bro you would be surprised HOW many ethnic women (Carribean, Jamacian, Trinidadian, Guyanese, etc,etc) along with your spanish/italian. That was the thing when i was a late teens in my early 20's, it was always dark haired olive skin women (latin, italian TONZ in NY!) and then about 8-9 years ago- -- *BOOOM* the women of color started up

...... I like the brown house with pink shutters!

:o

Archived