Who grew up hotter?

The Anomaly

• Members

I don't get the don't like black women thing among some people. If a woman is hot she is just hot. We have a whole thread that says "which country has the hottest women." There are {censored}ing hot women of every race. It's awesome. I've never slept with a black woman but have hooked up with at least 3 that I can think of right now. They were hot and they got my dick hard. I would bang either one of those ladies in a heart beat.

Some people just arent attracted to others. Im not attracted to black women or asian women. Are there attractive black women, yes, but I dont find them attractive in that way.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I find Rhianna repulsive both musically and sexually

I think she's awesome. Say what you will, but she's incredibly prolific, seems to be very genuine and doesn't give a {censored} what people think. And I bet she's a total freak in bed. I guess it's "in" to bash her, but I think she's incredible, and her music (which is mainstream pop-rock-r&b) is much better than most of the garbage out there.

• Members

I heard there vagina's smell like pickles

This is incredibly offensive and there's just no place for it. I mean really, how does this kind of blatant ignorance still exist in this day and age?

Honestly, how does anyone still not know the difference between there, their and they're?

Archived