Who grew up hotter?

The Anomaly

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why is it always a vs thread and not a "WOULD YOU MAKE YOURSELF MEAT IN A SAMMICH OF THIS?!"

Because the answer is almost always gonna be yes to that question. EMPHATICALLY in this case.

Extra points for getting to feel like a dirty old man while doing it.

Seriously, I would not mind making an Oreo cookie with them.

• Members

I don't get the don't like black women thing among some people. If a woman is hot she is just hot. We have a whole thread that says "which country has the hottest women." There are {censored}ing hot women of every race. It's awesome. I've never slept with a black woman but have hooked up with at least 3 that I can think of right now. They were hot and they got my dick hard. I would bang either one of those ladies in a heart beat.

• Members

I don't get the don't like black women thing among some people. If a woman is hot she is just hot. We have a whole thread that says "which country has the hottest women." There are {censored}ing hot women of every race. It's awesome. I've never slept with a black woman but have hooked up with at least 3 that I can think of right now. They were hot and they got my dick hard. I would bang either one of those ladies in a heart beat.

To me it's like hair color. I'm a red head fan. Not so much into dark hair. Kinda/sorta on blondes. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean a dark haired chick can't be hot to me. Quite the contrary, several are just smoking.

I fully admit I have a preference for lighter complexion, like damn near white-white women. But there are several black gals that spin my propeller anyway. Like you say, hot is hot.

Archived