chicks with rics * would or would not *

fretless

• Members

Of course! She's in her 50s now. But the hotness of that (1984? 85?) photo knows no expiration date.
:thu:

Late 40's but yeah that pic is hot. She gigs with Mike Watt here in L.A. from time to time and they always let me know when they're playing so I hung out with both of them quite a few times and they're both really cool.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She gigs with Mike Watt here in L.A. from time to time and they always let me know when they're playing so I hung out with both of them quite a few times and they're both really cool.

I heard a lengthy interview with her and Watt on NPR a few months ago, talking about Black Flag, Minutemen, Dos, and how it is playing now, as divorced friends, versus when they were together. She seemed smart and sweet and nice, and he seemed slightly odd and nice.

• Members

Dumb question is dumb.

The real question would be......

Would chick with ric do us.

Answer:

of course not. Now...hand...get busy. :rawk:

• Members

Of course! She's in her 50s now. But the hotness of that (1984? 85?) photo knows no expiration date.
:thu:

Sorry, dude. I gotta agree with ya. We can't hold age against the pretty ladies. It happens to all of us. All'ya'all will be old too someday, maybe.

Example: (this may be a bad example....she aged well...but she IS a tad old now)

th_untitled-6.jpg

There are some exceptions of course. But no one knows who this is (no cheating!)

MV5BNTEwODQ0NTk0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTU3

• Members

Sorry, dude. I gotta agree with ya. We can't hold age against the pretty ladies. It happens to all of us. All'ya'all will be old too someday, maybe.

Example: (this may be a bad example....she aged well...but she IS a tad old now)

th_untitled-6.jpg

There are some exceptions of course. But no one knows who this is (no cheating!)

MV5BNTEwODQ0NTk0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTU3

#1-- reeeeealy cute

#2-- is a big red X

• Members

Right. Again, as I approach 40, 21 year olds get less and less hot to me.

Hell, I'm 27, and I get creeped out by anything less than ~25. 21 or 19 or 18 might as well be 14, to me. I like women, not girls.

Archived