Whats a good job to make money these days?

Rear Naked

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some hookers with a craigslist-type ad pull down $300,000 a year tax free and aren't even that good looking. After a while they don't even need the ad...just get about 50 or 60 regular johns that will pay about 5 grand a year for a mistress. The down side is that they have to typically {censored} 10 times a day or so. Could be hard on the old vag......

Of course a really hot chick can probably {censored} a lot less and make more money.

have you ever made a post that wasn't terrible or disturbing?:lol:

• Members

What is your degree in? I would stick with med school bud, it sucks right now but once you're finished you'll be needed for the zombie invasions. Cheers, Lucius

My undergraduate degree is in Management Information Systems. I work an IT job now, with an offer of 58 k to hire on full time, but I don't think I can make this my career.

My post graduate classes have been mostly my medical prerequisites. I just finished yesterday actually, with a 4.0 since returning to school.

I take my MCAT in 6 weeks.

• Members

My undergraduate degree is in Management Information Systems. I work an IT job now, with an offer of 58 k to hire on full time, but I don't think I can make this my career.

My post graduate classes have been mostly my medical prerequisites. I just finished yesterday actually, with a 4.0 since returning to school.

I take my MCAT in 6 weeks.

IT is slowly ruining me/my life. get the {censored} out of it. Its a thankless {censored}ty industry 90% of the time.

• Members

Unless you win the lottery or have some super great idea, you'll have to work hard for money. :cry:

Today made me want to crawl into a hole, quit my job, and die. Some clients can be very bad people.

But, I make good money. When I look at people who make more money than me, it seems they have even more responsibility and stress. Like I said, unless you are very lucky, money comes with a price. :cry:

I would take a significant paycut, and live more simply to escape the stresses of today. :cry:

Archived