So I posted a picture of my full stack on FB...

guitarbilly74

• Members

It's part of the fun man. There is something to be said about hearing your guitar coming out of 8 speakers.
:lol:

It doesn't have to be really loud either, the master volume is still there. I actually noticed I've been using
less
volume the last few days I've been playing with the stack because
now everyone can visually tell I have a small penis, I no longer have to tell them with volume

fixed :o

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You've got a guest house??
:love:

Yep. I converted my garage into a 1+1 house about 9 years ago. I rent it out and it pretty much pays my whole mortgage so I've been living practically free for the last 9 years, which allowed me to pay down on the principal so I will be mortgage-free next year :)

Next year when I am done with the house payments, I will convert it into a full soundproof recording studio/practice space!! :love:

• Members
Yep. I converted my garage into a 1+1 house about 9 years ago. I rent it out and it pretty much pays my whole mortgage so I've been living practically free for the last 9 years, which allowed me to pay down on the principal so I will be mortgage-free next year
:)

Next year when I am done with the house payments, I will convert it into a full soundproof recording studio/practice space!!

Baller status!

"Ok y'all you paid off my mortgage, now it's time to move on up outta here. Go on now, I have to move this in there:

laneystack01.jpg

kthxbai"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Members

Yep. I converted my garage into a 1+1 house about 9 years ago. I rent it out and it pretty much pays my whole mortgage so I've been living practically free for the last 9 years, which allowed me to pay down on the principal so I will be mortgage-free next year

Next year when I am done with the house payments, I will convert it into a full soundproof recording studio/practice space!!

You are an epic man.

• Members

Baller status!

"Ok y'all you paid off my mortgage, now it's time to move on up outta here. Go on now, I have to move this in there:

laneystack01.jpg

kthxbai"

That's pretty much what's going to happen.

My renters are really good people though, they're an older couple and they helped me a LOT with my kid. Watched him when I had to go out, during summer and {censored} like that. Being a single parent, that is a huge help. They never charged me anything for it, but I gave them breaks in the rent from time to time, went easy on price increases and stuff like that for good karma :) . So I will make sure they have time to find a good and affordable place before they leave my guesthouse :)

• Members

That's pretty much what's going to happen.

My renters are really good people though, they're an older couple and they helped me a LOT with my kid. Watched him when I had to go out, during summer and {censored} like that. Being a single parent, that is a huge help. They never charged me anything for it, but I gave them breaks in the rent from time to time, went easy on price increases and stuff like that for good karma
. So I will make sure they have time to find a good and affordable place before they leave my guesthouse

That would make it tuff. Sounds like they could be considered good friends or almost family.

• Members

That would make it tuff. Sounds like they could be considered good friends or almost family.

Yes, they're definitely family to me, especially because I don't have any family here in CA other than my kid. The rest of my family is either on the East Coast or Brazil. So they're definitely part of my family here and I won't leave them hanging, I will make sure they're settled somewhere else before they have to move out and I will give them plenty of time to do so.

I am actually thinking of looking into buying a small condo once the house is paid off and maybe they can rent that at almost the same price they pay for the guesthouse. Then in say, 10 more years, when my kid is done with college, I can pass the condo on to him so he has a place to start his life in. That's definitely a possibility I've been considering. :)

Archived