I really like the green rhino.

Warhorse

• Members

The Green Rhino is the best of the 'easily available' tubscreamer out there, imo. When i picked mine up, it was an immediate 'Oh yeah, this is I was missing' moment.

I've had an 808, TS9, and Keeley TS9DX, and the Green Rhino is my favortie of those so far. I'm using it for a boost on the crunch channel on my amp, and to boost the Landgraff OD I just got on the clean channel.

I'm selling it now, but not because I don't love it; i just need the money for an upcoming baby, and the Landgraff is also a tubescreamer. Thing is, if I don't sell the GR, I won't be broken up, and if I do sell it, I will get another when finances allow. The 100Hz know makes the pedal

• Members

The Green Rhino is the best of the 'easily available' tubscreamer out there, imo. When i picked mine up, it was an immediate 'Oh yeah, this is I was missing' moment.

I've had an 808, TS9, and Keeley TS9DX, and the Green Rhino is my favortie of those so far. I'm using it for a boost on the crunch channel on my amp, and to boost the Landgraff OD I just got on the clean channel.

I'm selling it now, but not because I don't love it; i just need the money for an upcoming baby, and the Landgraff is also a tubescreamer. Thing is, if I don't sell the GR, I won't be broken up, and if I do sell it, I will get another when finances allow. The 100Hz know makes the pedal

Are you selling locally or willing to ship?

Archived