My Uncle just got busted with 5 pounds of pot!!!

Crunchtime

• Members

My Bro just called to tell me our Uncle was busted the other day. The cops raided his house and found 5 lbs. of pot and some pipes and scales and {censored}. I heard they also found some paraphernalia with meth residue. :confused: He also lives within 1000 ft. of a school zone! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

It's really {censored}ed up. He always had his {censored} together and is a smart dude. He retired at 50 with his house paid off. Then about a year ago his wife moved out and he went downhill from there.

He has always smoked weed but I never knew of him to be a big time dealer. After his wife left his buddy, also recently divorced, moved in. I don't know when he got on meth but, he has not returned my calls for a while and I have not seen him in a year.

My bro said his bail was set at 50,000 and he posted a 5k bond today. Hearing is on Monday. He has never been in any trouble before but, this is serious {censored}. I think he's {censored}ed.

• Members

Yikes. If hes a first time offender they might show some leniency. A bit.

But I cant really send mojo out because he put himself in that position. As stupid as it is, POT IS STILL ILLEGAL and he knew that risk of having so much of it.

And meth? Sheiit, thats no, no good. That drug is all sorts of trouble.

Hopefully he'll learn from it.

Archived