• Members

I have the following available for immediate shipment
3 - 12 Position Vintage Spec Rippah Booster Wahs
1 - 12 Position Vintage Spec Q-Wahs
2 - Dual Lotus Drive 2's
1 - Deluxe Haze
1 - BC109 Sold!!!
1 - Lotus Drive
These are brand new and the result of non payment on a dealer order. They come with full warranty ect.. Free shipping in the U.S. If you are international message me for a quote. I'm willing to let these go at 20% off of retail so get in now and get in fast before they are gone. First come first serve. Message me or email me at wilsoneffects@wilsoneffects.com. Ive posted these elsewhere as well so get while they are available!:eek:

I may also do trades. I need a looper, 2X12 speaker cab, and speakers of the 12" variety.

• Members

Let me first start off by stating that Diezel, Herbert, VH4 and Hagen are registered trademarks of Diezel Amplification. Wilder Amplification is in no way shape or form affiliated with Diezel Amplification.

That being said, at the request of many, Wilder Amplification has been in the process of developing 3rd party accessories for the Diezel Herbert/VH4/Hagen amplifiers. These accessories bring functionality to the Herbert/VH4/Hagen that was never before possible...until now...

We are pleased to announce the official release date for our Diezel Herbert/VH4/Hagen firmware upgrade chips!!! The official release date is August 15th, 2012. This firmware upgrade came at the request of many Diezel amp users who wanted compatibility with MIDI instant access buttons to allow the ability to switch channels/functions on/off from their MIDI controllers without having to create a new patch. As a result, we decided to take on the task of doing a full on "ground up" rewrite of the stock firmware. The end result? We not only succeeded in accomplishing that, but we also improved the data handling on the chip and made some improvements to the user interface as well.

For the simple minded players, we will also be starting the ordering process for our Diezel Herbert/VH4/Hagen foot switches on September 1st, 2012. Inspired by George Lynch & desired by many, these foot switches allow you to switch amp channels and functions on the fly, without the need for a MIDI controller, making your amp much more controllable in a live situation. They can be used stand alone OR in conjunction with an external MIDI controller to allow for patch switching as well. They are made to be plugged into and powered by the amp's MIDI In port and to be plug & play, ready to go right out of the box!

Shoot us a message here on Harmony Central or shoot us an email at wilderamplification@gmail.com for more details.

Join us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/wilderamps

• Members

This is a limited edition stealth model EC500. The guitar entire guitar is flat back and the board is ebony. ESP thin U neck contours. Seymour Duncan JB/'59 pickups, pots were upgraded to Alpha when I put the passive pickups in. Great playing and sounding guitar.

100_0427.jpg

Its a great guitar but my Fender has become my number one so this is redundant. I need something a bit more low gain. I'd be interested in trades but I'd rather have cash for a LP Jr precision kit. looking for $325 shipped. Included gig bag. PM me.

If I weren't so broke, I'd happily take that off your hands...

Archived