after all these tragedy threads..here's a chance to help someone

guitarbilly74

• Members

hey guys

not sure if you're guys are familiar with this dude, but I'm a subscriber on his YT channel, the guy is a phenomenal musician and he recently found out his baby boy has a malign brain tumor. He recorded this cover to try to raise funds for the treatment:

[video=youtube;-YAu-sGIpwQ]

And here's the text he posted:

Published on Jul 20, 2012 by mikemassedotcom

Dear Friends and Supporters,

On July 5th, 2012, my 11-month-old son, Noah, was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor. Please consider making a donation of support, as well as helping spread this link. The proceeds from your donation will go towards getting Noah the best care possible, as well as helping keep our family afloat while we focus on little Noah's treatment and comfort. Anyone who donates will receive a downloadable mp3 version of this rendition. Here is the link:

A special thanks to Jesse, and everyone else at Cover Cows, for suggesting I record a charity song for Noah, as well as offering to waive any of their proceeds from the donations received. And thanks to Jeff Hall for letting me borrow his video camera (identical to mine), so I could shoot the performance from two angles at once.

And thanks to all of you so much for your friendship, generosity and support.

Love,

-Mike

Help the guy out if you can.

thanks

Billy

Archived