Black people make me laugh...........

Crunchtime

• Members

I don't care if you consider this racist or not because it is true.

:cop:

Brothers are the funniest people alive. I recall a thread that asked what country had the best comedians and I said the USA is the best hands down. I still feel this way, with special props to the brothers.

Think about it.

Richard Pryor

Redd Foxx

Bill Cosby

Eddie Murphy

Chris Rock

Eddie Griffin

Dave Chappelle

Katt Williams

etc.

etc.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I used to work with 13 brothers about 15 years ago. No {censored}. 12 of them were actually brothers ( same last name) the last was their cousin.

they were the funniest {censored}ers i have ever known. I was the token white guy. It was like being a fly on thewall sometimes.

Good times.

They ranged from 19 to 45 and ALL had at least 2kids. Most had 4 or 5. With all that, they had a relatively laid back, stress free attitude.

• Members

Richard Pryor is the greatest standup comedian of all time. Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, Katt Williams, Cedric The Entertainer, and about a million others, are funny in spots, but have been milking the "White people do THIS...but black people be doin' THIS!!!!" cliche way too hard and way too long.

• Members

We can't have a thread about black comedians without mentioning Patrice O'Neal. Goddamn that guy was FUNNY.
:lol:

Stale cracker jacks? THROW EM ON THE FLOOR!!THEY OLD!!!!!!!! rofl!!!

One of the most underrated comedians of all time. Aside from his standup, lots of great material from when he would be on the Opie & Anthony show. You can find clips on youtube. That mother{censored}er was not only funny, but he would talk about situations that you're REALLY familiar with, and make you think of them in ways you never have.

He also gets credit for talking about the Donkey Punch on Fox news. :lol:

[video=youtube;fjIuPSuYSOY]

Archived