NCD!!!

guitarbilly74

• Members

Cyclone inbound.

The really made me LOL :lol:

because I just contacted a guy about a V2 he's trying to sell :lol:

• Members

Seriously man.. I've been thru a lot of pickups.. At some point on each guitar I went back to one I used previously that I remember thinking was a great sound. That was the point where I said, this is the one and whatever this guitar is now, it is.. Its finally got its personality cemented. It finally can relax..lol All the other ones were fun to try out, but at some point it loses its fun, right? Especially when you are buying the same gear over and over.. I never felt excited when I went back to something I had before.

So here's my advice you didn't ask for.. Keep that Randall! Make it yours! Get attached to it..lol those Laney cabs were beat to {censored} past their prime {censored} boxes, and ya backed yourself in a corner with that picture..haha. And no, please don't post it.. ;-)

And you can also use this time to get over that matching head and cab nonsense, you and others, call OCD.. You've offed a lot of stuff you claimed to have liked purely cause of that reason, and its a silly reason.. Rock the mismatched gear and embrace it.!

So enjoy the new cab, relax and say "its finally over. I've done all I can do." And have a beer and reminisce..:lol: I know you don't care what people think and I really don't care what you do, I'm just having fun, but if you were in my band, that's what I would have told you anyway!lol

• Members

Seriously man.. I've been thru a lot of pickups.. At some point on each guitar I went back to one I used previously that I remember thinking was a great sound. That was the point where I said, this is the one and whatever this guitar is now, it is.. Its finally got its personality cemented. It finally can relax..lol All the other ones were fun to try out, but at some point it loses its fun, right? Especially when you are buying the same gear over and over.. I never felt excited when I went back to something I had before.

So here's my advice you didn't ask for.. Keep that Randall! Make it yours! Get attached to it..lol those Laney cabs were beat to {censored} past their prime {censored} boxes, and ya backed yourself in a corner with that picture..haha. And no, please don't post it.. ;-)

And you can also use this time to get over that matching head and cab nonsense, you and others, call OCD.. You've offed a lot of stuff you claimed to have liked purely cause of that reason, and its a silly reason.. Rock the mismatched gear and embrace it.!

So enjoy the new cab, relax and say "its finally over. I've done all I can do." And have a beer and reminisce..
:lol:
I know you don't care what people think and I really don't care what you do, I'm just having fun, but if you were in my band, that's what I would have told you anyway!lol

I agree with everything you said. BUT!! I'm taking the logo off :lol:

Also:

laneycabs.jpg

• Members

Lol I'm really surprised nobody has said "Pictures or it's a Bugera"

Wait for it....

Nah I can't

Archived