UK /Euro 4th Quarter SPAM Thread 2012

justcrash

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For sale, a Mesa Tremoverb Dual Rectifier combo 2x12 with vintage 30s. It's an absolute beast of an amp, just not what I'm looking for - I got this to do high gain stuff and it sounds killer, but it's not my style. Turns out I dig the more ratty sound of ac30 and pedals.

The Tremoverb is a dual rectifier with the usual vintage and modern distortion channels, but also has very sweet cleans/ edge of breakup sounds and a mode called "Blues" which gives you a great pushed mid sound with plenty of clarity, dynamics and girth. All the usual options round the back - Channel Cloning, tube/ss rectifier, various loop modes and bold/ spongy switch. It can take EL34 or 6L6 tubes. I'll include both a quad of Groove Tubes 6l6s and a quad of winged =C= EL34s in the sale.

Comes with a custom made flightcase and Voodooman footswitch with buttons for channel switching, loop, reverb and trem. Will take another couple of pictures next time I'm at the practice studio. Amp is fully functional, it's nearly 20 years old so a couple of the pots are slightly scratchy and there's the typical marks on the tolex you'd expect from a 20 year old gigging amp.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus View Post
For sale, a Mesa Tremoverb Dual Rectifier combo 2x12 with vintage 30s. It's an absolute beast of an amp, just not what I'm looking for - I got this to do high gain stuff and it sounds killer, but it's not my style. Turns out I dig the more ratty sound of ac30 and pedals.

The Tremoverb is a dual rectifier with the usual vintage and modern distortion channels, but also has very sweet cleans/ edge of breakup sounds and a mode called "Blues" which gives you a great pushed mid sound with plenty of clarity, dynamics and girth. All the usual options round the back - Channel Cloning, tube/ss rectifier, various loop modes and bold/ spongy switch. It can take EL34 or 6L6 tubes. I'll include both a quad of Groove Tubes 6l6s and a quad of winged =C= EL34s in the sale.

Comes with a custom made flightcase and Voodooman footswitch with buttons for channel switching, loop, reverb and trem. Will take another couple of pictures next time I'm at the practice studio. Amp is fully functional, it's nearly 20 years old so a couple of the pots are slightly scratchy and there's the typical marks on the tolex you'd expect from a 20 year old gigging amp.

Archived