well, that escalated quickly... LOLOLOLOL

Kenny Powers

• Members

"I don't have a first name either. I've got a name, my name is Robert."

What a cock.

"Well my PERSON has a name but I don't".

I used to have an office in a federal courthouse building with a bunch of US Marshals, SERT guys and some pretty bad-ass looking security folks. If he'd have pulled that stunt there they would have dragged him out and curb stomped his narrow ass.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Better yet, taze him in the nuts
:lol:

I thought that too :thu:

Also, I find it hilarious that he denounces his citizenship of the United States, but touts that his Freedom of Press has been hindered... Funny, I thought that was encompassing to someone who was a citizen of the Unites States... Also, I think it is ironic that he feels he can sue someone in the United State Judicial system, but is not a part of the United States...

I never use this word, but this kid is a total ****!

EDIT: Got the asterisks :facepalm:

Cole

• Members

Also, I truly believe this kid is going to end up dead sooner than later. The officers have to respond in a way that is deemed appropriate by the public... If this kid continues to be a smart ass to people, he is going to cross someone who doesn't fear the consequences of shooting someone.

Mark my words, this kid will eventually get what is coming to him unless he pulls his head out of his ass.

It is sad really, he feels the world owes him something, but it is just going to keep kicking his ass. In turn it is just going to fuel the thought that the world owes him more... Unfortunately, I have seen this play out over years in my uncles' lives.

Cole

• Members

Also, I truly believe this kid is going to end up dead sooner than later. The officers have to respond in a way that is deemed appropriate by the public... If this kid continues to be a smart ass to people, he is going to cross someone who doesn't fear the consequences of shooting someone.

Mark my words, this kid will eventually get what is coming to him unless he pulls his head out of his ass.

It is sad really, he feels the world owes him something, but it is just going to keep kicking his ass. In turn it is just going to fuel the thought that the world owes him more... Unfortunately, I have seen this play out over years in my uncles' lives.

Cole

His is a fate worse than death. He's been meme'd

• Members

I just love how those two bailiffs are smooth as silk.

Also, what's up with the Barney Fife lookin' mother{censored}er in the uniform? He looks like he weighs about a buck ten soaking wet. I'm not feeling too confident in his ability to throw down. :lol:

Archived