Haven't seen one of these in a while...POST YOUR RIG THREAD

grunge782

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How the heck did you get that finish? That looks incredible
:love:

Thanks man ! offset burst, It was done with aniline dyes and then Tru-oil , pretty much followed this guys vid minus a few steps :lol: had it done it like 2 days , that stuff dries fast .

http://www.finewoodworking.com/Materials/MaterialsArticle.aspx?id=30182

I almost just left it with the yellow and balck though , it was pretty sweet

MOVEMENT.jpg

side3.jpg

side2.jpg

• Members

I think we should make a new post your rig thread daily until they finally sticky it
:lol:

But then I wouldn't get to post the same photos every two weeks. :cry::lol:

In fact, I just copied this post from another in a recent thread. I will never hesitate to post the goods.

My favourite photo...

IMG_7849.jpg

And with the rest of the stuff.

IMGP2258.jpg

Nothing's really changed for a while.

• Members

I have a problem. :rolleyes:

crazy thing is....I tear this down to play out every couple weeks. Live rig is usually one Peters, a 4X12 and a sub. Pain in the ass to break down but I love playing all this shit at home. I also have an Engl rig at our rehearsal space for practice. :facepalm:

CIMG0753_zps45c36fb3.jpg

CIMG0750_zps50de8e50.jpg

CIMG0760_zps44cc00e5.jpg

CIMG0763_zps0a8abc7d.jpg

One more for good measure

CIMG0756_zpsdf69acf8.jpg

• Members

I have a problem.
:rolleyes:

crazy thing is....I tear this down to play out every couple weeks. Live rig is usually one Peters, a 4X12 and a sub. Pain in the ass to break down but I love playing all this shit at home. I also have an Engl rig at our rehearsal space for practice.
:facepalm:

CIMG0753_zps45c36fb3.jpg
CIMG0750_zps50de8e50.jpg
CIMG0760_zps44cc00e5.jpg
CIMG0763_zps0a8abc7d.jpg

CIMG0756_zpsdf69acf8.jpg

Alright, that's it... I'm calling Hoarders on you and telling them to drop the gear off at my house. :cop:

• Members

I have a problem.
:rolleyes:

crazy thing is....I tear this down to play out every couple weeks. Live rig is usually one Peters, a 4X12 and a sub. Pain in the ass to break down but I love playing all this shit at home. I also have an Engl rig at our rehearsal space for practice.
:facepalm:

CIMG0753_zps45c36fb3.jpg
CIMG0750_zps50de8e50.jpg
CIMG0760_zps44cc00e5.jpg
CIMG0763_zps0a8abc7d.jpg

CIMG0756_zpsdf69acf8.jpg

And I thought a halfstack was a pain to lug around to shows??

• Members

Sweet rig.
:thu:
How are you diggin the Kemper?

A lot. :)

It saves me a lot of headache during mixing since it's giving me consistent tone that's 99.9% the same we'd get from our real amps vs. having a different mic position for every song on the album.

Most of the stock and uswer profiles have wayyy too much low end dialed in though, so I've only been using my own profiles.

• Members

A lot.
:)

It saves me a lot of headache during mixing since it's giving me consistent tone that's 99.9% the same we'd get from our real amps vs. having a different mic position for every song on the album.

Most of the stock and uswer profiles have wayyy too much low end dialed in though, so I've only been using my own profiles.

Right on. I may have to step into that realm one day. Sounds like it's a great tool to have.

Archived