This is a big night for Romney...

-Assy-

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's his first time talking to a black person.

Relevant :

545369_10151058254280723_1897249876_n.jp

im a couple lone stars in, actually. we had to eliminate teh third person rule. well, we "rolled it back" to third person by name. the health care segment is killing though...

and yes, we keep pausing it so im on a time delay

• Members

I was out tonight and missed the debate.

Serious question:

Did either candidate talk about fiscal policy, inflation, QE3, reserve currency status, USA's credit rating, etc?

If not, I wouldn't be surprised. Most voters don't care, and neither party has any reason to do anything about it.

:(

• Members

Serious question:

Did either candidate talk about fiscal policy, inflation, QE3, reserve currency status, USA's credit rating, etc?

If not, I wouldn't be surprised. Most voters don't care, and neither party has any reason to do anything about it.

no.

also, there was no mention about bain.

• Members

Serious question:

Nope. Nothing about illegal drone strikes, the NDAA, or drug decriminalization either.

It's so cute how everyone acts likes there's a difference between the two parties.

• Members

i have a plan, it's a plan, and i made it, and i will put it into action when i win the election. thnak you.

-romney

That's just as good as "No economist can say I will add 5 trillion to the deficit when I say that my plan doesn't add anything to the deficit."

• Members

Tonight was on ECONOMIC issues, theres 2 more on other issues

:)

Did you just interject FACT into this thread? WTF nobody wants FACTS. Wer mah check aht?

Certainly a debate is a GREAT place to spell out plans in detail. :rolleyes:

And if anybody did...we'd believe it?

How's Obama's detailed plan for recovery working for us?

Some of your guys have it right....really should be a spinning wheel or cool lit up turny board....for all the good this is. Not only are the candidates ridiculous, but the voters and their criteria are {censored}ed up. Everyone deserves each other!

Mah check...where it at? :mad:

Archived