This is a big night for Romney...

-Assy-

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know why I think this, but Paul Ryan come off like he's a bit sharper of a crayon than Biden..

I don't know about that. Biden may shoot off at the mouth more than a politician normally does, but he's not stupid, either. He normally screws up when he's saying {censored} off the cuff, in a spontaneous setting. These debates are practiced strenuously.

• Members

I don't know about that. Biden may shoot off at the mouth more than a politician normally does, but he's not stupid, either. He normally screws up when he's saying {censored} off the cuff, in a spontaneous setting. These debates are practiced strenuously.

LOL at this ENTIRE post

• Members

I don't know about that. Biden may shoot off at the mouth more than a politician normally does, but he's not stupid, either. He normally screws up when he's saying {censored} off the cuff, in a spontaneous setting.
These debates are practiced strenuously

Apparently Obama did not practice strenuously because he got his ass handed to him...

• Members

I would say it went vice versa.

lolpolitics

Which debate were you watching?

If you were watching the one last night then you were not paying attention.

Romney owned Obama.

This isn't a political stance on my part, I am just saying there was debate and only one person showed up.

Mr President needs to understand that in a proper debate you need to be more than a motivational speaker, you need to be a persuasive one. He did not accomplish that.

Archived