the yankees looked sweet last night!!!!

sleewell

• Members

suck it bitches

{censored} you A Rod, hope a minor league team picks you up next year. nice wiff in the 7th, that was awesome.

detroittigers.gif

why is no one talking about his man? he is the best player in the league right now doing amazing things and is getting no mention in the national media.

miguel_cabrera-167.jpg

• Members

Oh and he's got all that off the field stuff too. In fact if he wasn't the best hitter in baseball everybody would still hate him in Detroit for him getting wasted and tossed in the drunk tank before the most important game of the year a few years back.

• Members

Noboy hit in the lineup except Jeter (hurt) and Ibanez heroics

This was a problem ALL SEASON for the Yankees (not hitting with men on base, clutch hits) all season they struggle, there was about a 6 week stretch where they hit with men on base (june-july) but that was it -- before and after that part of the season they did {censored} with men on base

Cano, ARod, Swisher, Granderson, and even Chavez at 3rd base all did NOTHING with men on base, nobody hit, the team hit .190 or so.

Congrats Tigers and there will be some changes in NY in the offseason

cop.gif

• Members

phil coke's slider is nasty, looks like his role as setup and closer is safe for the WS.

if i was paid millions to play a game i would try no matter what lineup the manager put out that night. no excuse for not trying in the playoffs.

lol at that goober sliding face first into first base. what an idiot. how many studies have proven that is slower?

• Members

Go Tigers. I hate the Yankees, so glad to see them lose last night. Those over-priced players just roll over and quit, pretty pathetic since they're getting paid 20 million dollars a year. What a bunch of sissies. Also, I have no idea why no one is talking about Cabrera. The guy won the triple crown! Unbelievable. No one is talking about it. It's amazing. Go Tigers.

• Members

Good on the Tigers. I like the Yankees but I'm so sick of arod. That choke artist piece of {censored} needs to be released. It's sickening the amount of money he has been paid over his career compared to how little he has produced.

He can be the best hitter in the game when there is no pressure. {censored}ing pathetic.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jnurp

View Post

dont blame arod, he was in a MAJOR funk BEFORE the playoffs. If anything he was prpobably due to come up big. The other guys have no excuse. the hitters played as if nothing was on the line the entire playoffs.

It's obvious A-Rod can't play without steroids.

• Members

i agree with that. He along with a bunch of other guys needs roids not so much to perform but for confidence. I bet arod is a {censored}ing mess inside, he must feel like such a failure even with all his homeruns and records because he knows he needs ze juice to do it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jnurp

View Post

i agree with that. He along with a bunch of other guys needs roids not so much to perform but for confidence. I bet arod is a {censored}ing mess inside, he must feel like such a failure even with all his homeruns and records because he knows he needs ze juice to do it.

I completely agree. I don't know why but I almost have a soft spot for the guy as far as feeling bad for him. I don't know why. I'm a Sox fan and hate him but I've always kind of have felt this little bit of sympathy for him. I really mostly dislike him though. Regardless, the Tigers are playing great. They're a great team to watch.

Archived