the yankees looked sweet last night!!!!

sleewell

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sleewell

View Post

seems like a giant douche. heard he has a massive painting of himself over his bed. who the {censored} does that?

He's a massive narcissist. I remember reading part of that book by the Yank's ex bat boy. He sounds like an insufferable douche.

• Members

arod was brought up as a prodigy. His whole childhood he was bred to be a professional athlete and people have been telling him how great he is since he was 10. Imagine having that kind of talent and being put on a pedastal your entire childhood and adult life, you come crashing HARD when you look human and people are no longer telling you how great you are. Hes guilty of believing what people have been telling him for years. Its neither right or wrong. I dont blame him but at the same time i cannot relate with somebody who isnt grounded in reality. He has fame, fortune, looks, women and most of all he had talent...Its hard to tell a guy like that "hey you're human like the rest of us" meanwhile everybody is trying to get a piece of him somehow someway. Just a different perspective on him I guess.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jnurp

View Post

arod was brought up as a prodigy. His whole childhood he was bred to be a professional athlete and people have been telling him how great he is since he was 10. Imagine having that kind of talent and being put on a pedastal your entire childhood and adult life, you come crashing HARD when you look human and people are no longer telling you how great you are. Hes guilty of believing what people have been telling him for years. Its neither right or wrong. I dont blame him but at the same time i cannot relate with somebooy who isnt grounded in reality. He has fame, fortune, looks, women and most of all he had talent...Its hard to tell a guy like that "hey you're human like the rest of us" meanwhile everybody is trying to get a piece of him somehow someway. Just a different perspective on him I guess.

Well, the media got their piece alright.

• Members

I hear ya Jnurp. He was brought up to be a prodigy. He is dumb as hell. I never really knew how dumb he was in his early career. He seemed somewhat like a nice guy early in his career. He is real dumb though. I'm a Sox fan so that is going to describe a lot of my hatred for the Yankees or all of it, lol. It was awesome when Varitek hit him in the face years ago. Showed who was a man. Baseball is a dirty sport and A-rod wasn't brought up to be tough. He sucks fielding. Jeter is a player. Awesome. I'd say most Sox fan hate his guts but have all the respect for him as a baseball player. Tough. That catch he had where he dove into the stands was one of the best catches I've ever seen. Tough as nails.

• Members

Jeter is everything a ball player should be. he is just the complete antithesis of arod. Jeter has bagged more famous women than any other man in history outside of JFK. He is an absolkute superstar in every sense of the word.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jnurp

View Post

Jeter is everything a ball player should be. he is just the complete antithesis of arod. Jeter has bagged more famous women than any other man in history outside of JFK. He is an absolkute superstar in every sense of the word.

Exactly, Jeter is everything a ball player should be. The reality of the fact is that he's {censored}ing so consistent. So consistent. Such a great hitter. He looks like a pretty boy but plays as hard as anyone. Probably the hardest playing player over the last 20 years or so. Tough as nails. Yes, he is a ball player. He's tagged a lot of chicks.

• Members

As a Red Sox fan, it never bothers me to see the Yankees exit early from the playoffs. I wish it were the Red Sox providing the knockout punch though.

The Yankees bats in the playoffs did remind me of the anemic Boston bats in September. Though the Yankees were fielding a lot of talent out there. Something the AAA Red Sox did not have in September.

I know the Red Sox offseason is going to be interesting. I didn't expect the NY offseason to be every bit as interesting.

• Members

I'd like to see MLB test the Tigers players again. Those {censored}ers got huge melons, a typical sign of ped use.

I hope the Cardinals kick Detroit players smug asses.

And LOL at Tigers fans saying {censored} about payrolls of other teams. Your team has spent double what any other team has in your division and they rank right up there with Yankees with payroll costs per win. Spend all that money and can't make 600 ball in the weakest AL division.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sleewell

View Post

suck it bitches

{censored} you A Rod, hope a minor league team picks you up next year. nice wiff in the 7th, that was awesome.

detroittigers.gif

why is no one talking about his man? he is the best player in the league right now doing amazing things and is getting no mention in the national media.

miguel_cabrera-167.jpg

I approve of this message. Seeing the Yankees go down in flames is exceptionally gratifying. I don't care who wins the WS now, as long as the Yankees are out. Time to get out the wallet and see who we can buy now, lol

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by HKSblade1

View Post

I'd like to see MLB test the Tigers players again. Those {censored}ers got huge melons, a typical sign of ped use.

I hope the Cardinals kick Detroit players smug asses.

And LOL at Tigers fans saying {censored} about payrolls of other teams. Your team has spent double what any other team has in your division and they rank right up there with Yankees with payroll costs per win. Spend all that money and can't make 600 ball in the weakest AL division.

u mad?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_Sheen

View Post

u mad?

No, I'm an Oakland fan icon_lol.gif

It just bugs me to see some of the players praised and then....... oh shiiiii put the asterisk on the stat. I also LOL when teams with enormous payrolls compared to their division teams say {censored} about Yankees payroll.

I would have preferred the Orioles in, because they really wanted to win and it didn't take bazillions to get there.

Go Cardinals!

• Members

Good on the Tigers. I like the Yankees but I'm so sick of arod. That choke artist piece of {censored} needs to be released. It's sickening the amount of money he has been paid over his career compared to how little he has produced.

He can be the best hitter in the game when there is no pressure. {censored}ing pathetic.

Any coincidence that his numbers have plummeted since hardcore steroid-testing began????

His numbers could have been inflated and enhanced all along.

Archived