Superslut Sandy

fretless

• Members

Okay, she's hot, and I've busted a few knuckle babies looking at her over the years already. I use that as a preface to saying: does it piss anyone else off she's in a UPS uniform delivering a U-Haul box? One that isn't even properly sealed? I know it's sort of beside the point, but it drives me up a wall when people can't even be bothered to get the details right. That shows a fundamental shoddiness and lack of care about boners that's just unacceptable. It's like when they try to do the sexy nurse thing and put her in heels. Look, I'm willing to buy the nurse is wearing slutty lingerie under her uniform, and is willing to take it up the butt. I'm not willing to buy a nurse wearing stilettos. She'd be wearing sensible flats. In the same way, I'm willing to buy Sandy delivering a very special package. I'm not willing to buy that it would be an unsealed U-haul box.

I demand intellectual depth when a pizza-delivery girl is gargling my sausage.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by BrendanO View Post
Okay, she's hot, and I've busted a few knuckle babies looking at her over the years already. I use that as a preface to saying: does it piss anyone else off she's in a UPS uniform delivering a U-Haul box? One that isn't even properly sealed? I know it's sort of beside the point, but it drives me up a wall when people can't even be bothered to get the details right. That shows a fundamental shoddiness and lack of care about boners that's just unacceptable. It's like when they try to do the sexy nurse thing and put her in heels. Look, I'm willing to buy the nurse is wearing slutty lingerie under her uniform, and is willing to take it up the butt. I'm not willing to buy a nurse wearing stilettos. She'd be wearing sensible flats. In the same way, I'm willing to buy Sandy delivering a very special package. I'm not willing to buy that it would be an unsealed U-haul box.

Yeah..this is why you have no woman and will die alone...

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by BrendanO View Post

Jesus. I didn't even notice there WERE uhaul boxes in those pics before this post.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

View Post

Yeah..this is why you have no woman and will die alone...

Quote Originally Posted by rleechb

View Post

Jesus. I didn't even notice there WERE uhaul boxes in those pics before this post.

Missed the joke

Archived