I just sacrificed Lydia to Boethiah

Ovid9

• Members

the depths of my nerdery are relatively unknown around these parts.

lemme test yours-ever play talisman?

talisman? Hmmmm, no. My nerdery is narrowly focused, but DEEEEEEEEEEEP within that focus.*

*If is the games workshop board game, please remember that I grew up in a fundie home and wasn't allowed anything more "dangerous" than Hero's Quest growing up. I've been doing my best to rectify my upbringings shortcomings ever since college. This reminds me I need to line up my D&D group for another session. :D

• Members

talisman? Hmmmm, no. My nerdery is narrowly focused, but DEEEEEEEEEEEP within that focus.*

*If is the games workshop board game, please remember that I grew up in a fundie home and wasn't allowed anything more "dangerous" than Hero's Quest growing up. I've been doing my best to rectify my upbringings shortcomings ever since college. This reminds me I need to line up my D&D group for another session.
:D

'tis that indeed.

i blame bush for your shitty childhood, i hope obamy can get your reparations in order :lol:

aside from LARPing (meaning, i've never gone THAT far...came close, but never pulled the trigger), i've done a considerable amount of things that are anathema to getting laid :lol:

i'm no stranger to hero's quest, either. have pulled many the around the clock sessions trying to wade through that fucking thing. we even got the advanced hero's quest when it came out, but it sucked thoroughly.

also, i designed a mech in battletech that was outlawed by the rest of the group. :lol:

• Members

'tis that indeed.

i blame bush for your shitty childhood, i hope obamy can get your reparations in order
:lol:

aside from LARPing (meaning, i've never gone THAT far...came close, but never pulled the trigger), i've done a considerable amount of things that are anathema to getting laid

i'm no stranger to hero's quest, either. have pulled many the around the clock sessions trying to wade through that fucking thing. we even got the advanced hero's quest when it came out, but it sucked thoroughly.

also, i designed a mech in battletech that was outlawed by the rest of the group.

I love you. :love:

Yeah, I've never LARP'd. Its been discussed, but never happened. I did help film a live LARP session between people in robot costumes in college, but I didn't partake.

I had 2 of the expansion modules to Hero's Quest....so many hours spent on that as a kid. We even designed our own set of levels, it was pretty hilarious. There wasn't quite a trap or monster every step, but...close.

I'll take reparations plox!! MONIES!!!!

I have all the rules to the Battletech RPG, but never have played. Ok, honestly, I have rules to about 10 different RPGs and haven't played them. I might have issues.

I'm currently waiting on St. Monte Cook's "Numenera" to come out. I was part of the kickstarter. OMG it sounds AWESOME!!! :love:

• Members

I killed everyone at the site. The ebony armor isn't worth killing Lydia for it. I can't just kill my wife like that, besides she's got a full set of enchanted Daedric armor and I've got a full set of enchanted dragonbone armor too.

/nerd

Yeah, I haven't been married yet. I can't be bothered.

I'm also still rocking Elven armor (granted, its epic and enchanted) at level 34 because I'm too lazy to smithy up anything better, to say nothing of taking the time to enchant it. I'm so lazy. :facepalm::lol:

• Members

I couldn't do it because I killed the "champion" in the cave before initiating the quest, thus no matter who I took the sacrifice never happened.

Boethia's quest in Oblivion is better anyway because you get the Goldbrand which is amazing.

Yeah, I discovered last night that I can't complete the quest because for some reason there is a wall in the cave to kill the champion that shouldn't be there. :mad:

Oh well, she's dead and so are a bunch of cultists.

• Members

I have no idea what's going on here, but I know that Jesus hates you now.

I don't think any Hispanic guys live in Skyrim. I could be wrong though.

What'd I do to him?

Steal all his dishes?

That's quite possible, there's more than one house in Skyrim missing all its plates, cups and bowls.

• Members

Nerd alert. Haha.

I usually got that one Orc chick that fights you at the Bannered Mare. Lydia is at home. Making me money. I love popping in every 60 days or so to a nice chunk of money and a warm meal.

Here's your share love.

I keep trying to get her to go to bed with me at the same time, but she just lays down and then gets up as soon as I get into bed. Kinda like my real wife I guess.

• Members

Yeah, I haven't been married yet. I can't be bothered.

but you get free money :love:

I sacrificed some random mage-for-hire because fuck mages :o

I wear wolf armor with enchachting/smithing bonuses so its protection is maxed out and use a daedric battleaxe that traps souls, sets stuff on fire, and absorbs health on hit. nerd'd :o

• Members

how the hell did you get THREE enchantments on an axe? I'm at 90 enchanting so 2 are coming soon, but 3????

I found an axe somewhere with a soultrap/burn enchantment that the game only counts as 1 enchantment. So I use that and then absorb health as the other enchantment.

edit: found it here

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Ironbind_Barrow

edit edit: Nevermind :(

Archived