Good gawd

isvoid

• Members

i remember when they were on loveline when they first broke out, they were trying to find a drummer, did nothing but {censored} talk their current drummer, told everyone their drums were completely programmed, and i don't think they ever replaced the guy because their beats are still obviously programmed.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Elemenope

View Post

When they first started I didn't think they were that bad. But then I accidentally saw them live and it was awful. Never had any respect for them after that. They only had one guitarist and it sounded so thin.

Couldn't disagree more. The guitar sounds and vocals were what surprised me most. Maybe bad seats?

• Members

music for victims of school bullys lol.

I remember when they came out & the corperate rock radio stations running them in the ground. Bleehh. I worked in an auto body shop where they insisted on keeping in on corperate rock radio stations all day.

insert the "I need to listen to some Linkin Park" crying {censored} meme .. (to lazy to find & post it)

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Elemenope View Post
When they first started I didn't think they were that bad. But then I accidentally saw them live and it was awful. Never had any respect for them after that. They only had one guitarist and it sounded so thin.
It was the opposite for me for the live aspect. I first heard them and thought there were not that bad, then I accidentally saw them live and they killed it.

I think I am a fan of their production over their songs to be honest.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by thefyn View Post
It was the opposite for me for the live aspect. I first heard them and thought there were not that bad, then I accidentally saw them live and they killed it.

I think I am a fan of their production over their songs to be honest.
this is it for me.

• Members

I am no fanboi, but you must've not paid full attention. MC Mike Shinoda plays guitar on certain songs since they started out.

I think they're one of the few acts that made consistent albums. I buy their albums more than attempting to listen to Nickelback's efforts.

• Members

I am no fanboi, but you must've not paid full attention. MC Mike Shinoda plays guitar on certain songs since they started out.

I think they're one of the few acts that made consistent albums. I buy their albums more than attempting to listen to Nickelback's efforts.

Yeh you are right. I stopped paying full attention after the first few songs were complete {censored} and I couldn't hear any guitars.

Not every one of their shows are going to be perfect. Especially in an outside amphitheater. Doesn't help that I've never been a fan of anything that mixes rap and rock either.

Archived