Getting up at 6 am > getting up at 4 am.

Dolf

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
Starting coffee and green bean casserole

'sup

Thad.jpg
Nice. I'm doing brussel sprouts with bacon and brown sugar instead of green beans this year. Those don't take very long at all. I got the eggs boiled for the deviling, so I suppose that I'm on point this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik_Yerbouti View Post
Dammit. Why do I have no li'l smokies? I now haz a sad. frown.gif
There is NO holiday in this house that takes place without lil' smokies. Either in blankets, in the crock pot with bbq or both.

• Members

I hate formal stuffy thanksgivings which is why I don't go to Philly with them every year redface.gif

Turkey, fresh green beans, other things that came over on the mayflower... Ugh.

I even went about 10 years ago and reminded myself to not do it again. Then they all had to fly in to see the kiddos. My steak disappeared. frown.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Dolf View Post
Lol, that IS "real thanksgiving" for my family icon_lol.gif

Of course, this is the same family who has lasagna as our Christmas dinner. Epic lasagna.

So much more awesome than a stupid ham.
We do BBQ baby-back ribs for Christmas. My brothers and I, however, are classy, so we do the only thing we can to class up the joint: drink wine from tumblers or collins glasses. We have a full set of wine glasses, but for the holidays, out come the tumblers. Because {censored} Yeah, Christmas.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by BrendanO View Post
We do BBQ baby-back ribs for Christmas. My brothers and I, however, are classy, so we do the only thing we can to class up the joint: drink wine from tumblers or collins glasses. We have a full set of wine glasses, but for the holidays, out come the tumblers. Because {censored} Yeah, Christmas.
You require:

red_nek_wine_glasses.jpg

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Dolf View Post
You require:

red_nek_wine_glasses.jpg

Those are mandatory in Florida. icon_lol.gif

This Italian approves the epic lasagna at Christmas. My grandmother used to do that every year. God damn it was good and you didn't even notice that it was a vegetarian lasagna.

There was meat in other dishes, don't worry.

Archived