why am I at work today?

sleewell

• Members

title companies are all closed, the phones are not ringing, all my real estate agents are not working, my underwriter is also gone so nothing would even get approved today if it did come in - so basically all the people I work with are not working yet i am sitting here drinking coffee and eating a donut wishing i was at home with my sexy girlfriend, beautiful puppy and loud guitar amps.

anyone else scratching their head on why they didnt call in today?

• Members

I'm in the same boat. I work for a plumbing supply house, mostly wholesale. It's {censored}ing dead. I've written literally 4 sales orders so far today. Im normally at around 15-20 by now. But it's almost all OT today, so I'm not complaining.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by sleewell View Post
title companies are all closed, the phones are not ringing, all my real estate agents are not working, my underwriter is also gone so nothing would even get approved today if it did come in - so basically all the people I work with are not working yet i am sitting here drinking coffee and eating a donut wishing i was at home with my sexy girlfriend, beautiful puppy and loud guitar amps.

anyone else scratching their head on why they didnt call in today?

1. call gf and have her come to visit you.
2. find private place.
3. pound the stuffing out of her
4. ???
5. profit!

Archived