Nominations for the 2012 HCAF Best Thread

soundgardener75

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly View Post
I really need to start paying better attention. Some threads don't interest me, so, I don't read them, and that's when they usually go epic icon_lol.gif

I didn't read the pineapple nor the Traidsmark thread. I know, how is that possible, right?
You have to read the TrAIDSmark thread. It got about as epic as the DJ Chrispy thread. Read through when you're REALLY bored! icon_lol.gifthumb.gificon_lol.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly View Post
I really need to start paying better attention. Some threads don't interest me, so, I don't read them, and that's when they usually go epic icon_lol.gif

I didn't read the pineapple nor the Traidsmark thread. I know, how is that possible, right?
You have to read the Trademark thread. That should be filed in the library alongside Bram Stoker's Dracula, Pride and Predjudice, Shakespeare, and Hemingway.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

What? You missed that one? You hardly miss out unless it was that week that a tornado warning was issued on your neck of the woods?

No, that was back in March. That thread was in July. But it doesn't surprise me. I've gotten into it with that guy before, but I can't remember what it was about.

• Members

Upon further review, as great as the Traidsmark thread was for lulz, unless Teh Traids themselves make an appearance, it's only an epic in terms of length. Trolls were not successful...yet. Year ain't over yet, so don't count your chickens until they cross into the Den for a Scum.

Pineapple, OTOH, contains the elements of OP trolling/thread backfire AND Stellar Nursery Temperature Butthertz that make for an epic. OP had a chip on his shoulder and was gunning for EVERYONE!!!

Archived