Nominations for the 2012 HCAF Best Thread

soundgardener75

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can the egotistical bass player thread invasions from BwtB count? The 2nd ended with their mod coming over here and people changing their avatars to his cat.

If not I'm w/ Pineapple b/c the epic verf code shenanigans happened last year, not 2012.

• Members

Can the egotistical bass player thread invasions from BwtB count? The 2nd ended with their mod coming over here and people changing their avatars to his cat.

If not I'm w/ Pineapple b/c the epic verf code shenanigans happened last year, not 2012.

That would be an honorary FAIL Of The Year Outside HCAF Awardee. :lol:

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by PDbyS

View Post

It was fail for the bass player, but funny for the rest. Everyone else in the thread was acting like the circus came to town bringing tits and beer minus the mod.

Yeah, one of the regular shithead there that goes by 3gearshifter or something like that better not come to HCAF. The OP deserved the criticisms from his asshattery.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by PDbyS View Post

HOLY CRAP! i almost forgot about that one!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by PDbyS View Post

Srsly? verfcode was last year? I think that one edges out traidsmark IMO.

Archived