OT: Girlfriend of 3 years dumped me...

Sex Panther

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by JR13 View Post
can't tell if srs icon_lol.gif
this has become my standard internal response to nearly all hcaf threads and posts, lol kinda.

sorry sex panther...only way out of this is a wild drunk dating ramage. iirc. icon_lol.gif

I do recommend clear alcohol, though. (Vodka standard choice) It allows for extended rinse and repeat without total coma or death.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther

View Post

No details. Very anti-climactic. What do you want pics of? My newly available dong?

I mean why even post then? No details in 3 years of dating? Were things going reasonably well? Did she leave you for someone else? Are you upset? Was she hot (hence request for pics)?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by codecontra View Post
I mean why even post then? No details in 3 years of dating? Were things going reasonably well? Did she leave you for someone else? Are you upset? Was she hot (hence request for pics)?
Because I felt like it?

No real details. Things were going ok but she wasnt happy and didnt see a future. The end. I'm gonna miss my pup. frown.gif

• Members

Yes I saw a future. I was happy. Doesn't really matter though.

Well it does matter because it means you're blue and have to grieve the loss, as ghey as that may sound. Exercise, hang with close friends, embark on a new adventure, enjoy the liberation this represents. As much as you may have been happy, someone who could mask their dissatisfaction and then abruptly make a final exit like that is not for you. Will suck for awhile but you have big shoulders and it's character building. Soldier on brother. Iz.

Archived