Michigan becomes another Right to Work state :-)

Rear Naked

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by scuff View Post
It always fascinates me that after the 2008 finance crisis put together by wall street finance bosses, that is affecting the world today, the unbelievable wealth that some people have amassed with out paying income taxes or barely enough, that after all that the only thing governments are doing are passing law to diminish unions and the power of the small and middle class workers. And even more fascinating is that the population embarks in this screw the little guy party.

Probably should pay more attention. Those rich guys that caused the crisis and make bank off of it were democrats and republicans alike. It fascinates me that many believe millionaire democrats bull{censored} lines about being for poor people or middle class. Its a sales pitch by rich politicians and naive public buys it every time. They all bank on an ignorant public fueled by class warfare and a few social issues that don't impact the public as much as it does lobby groups or lobby organizations like unions.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by scuff View Post
It always fascinates me that after the 2008 finance crisis put together by wall street finance bosses, that is affecting the world today, the unbelievable wealth that some people have amassed with out paying income taxes or barely enough, that after all that the only thing governments are doing are passing law to diminish unions and the power of the small and middle class workers. And even more fascinating is that the population embarks in this screw the little guy party.
power to the little guy = a large workforce skilled in automotive work sitting around with thumbs in their ass while factories are built in other states

do you see no need to evaluate adverse effects?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by HKSblade1

View Post

Probably should pay more attention. Those rich guys that caused the crisis and make bank off of it were democrats and republicans alike. It fascinates me that many believe millionaire democrats bull{censored} lines about being for poor people or middle class. Its a sales pitch by rich politicians and naive public buys it every time. They all bank on an ignorant public fueled by class warfare and a few social issues that don't impact the public as much as it does lobby groups or lobby organizations like unions.

Sadly this is true too a large degree. There still are a few honest politicians that do the will of the majority but they often get outspent or gerry-mandered out of office. When lobbyists manipulate both parties ,democracy is a joke.

Archived