What does your gear say about you and your playing?

Mike LX-R

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i dunno man.. i look at my rig, and i think it says 'retardo gear lawyer'. a 78 LPC and a 72 tele with a dr z, a mesa thiele 112 and a 112 open back, and no pedals but a tuner and a boost.

then i play, and make music in weird alternate tunings in silly time signatures with a bunch of dissonant chords with a bunch of wierdos, and it kinda makes the look irrelevant.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by newholland

View Post

i dunno man.. i look at my rig, and i think it says 'retardo gear lawyer'. a 78 LPC and a 72 tele with a dr z, a mesa thiele 112 and a 112 open back, and no pedals but a tuner and a boost.

then i play, and make music in weird alternate tunings in silly time signatures with a bunch of dissonant chords with a bunch of wierdos, and it kinda makes the look irrelevant.

you just gave me the first suicidal thoughts I've ever had frown.gif

icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny'sGotTheBlues

View Post

Guitar players probably think "this {censored}er better be really good or he's the most pretentious douche I've ever seen".

They're probably split 50/50 after I play. love.gif/mad.gif

lol, yeah anytime I see someone set up a $10k rig I always feel like they could have played better. Regardless of how good or bad they actually were.

Archived