wok

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can't commit?
:lol:
J/k ~ srs: likes options.

:lol: You have a point honestly. But, I'm more or less transitioning because I quit the silly metalz band (cuz I ain't even metalz) and am playing some sort of alternative indie rock or something now. Which is much better fer me. I actually look forward to it.

• Members

I don do the gigs...

I just piss off the neighbors.

Guitars:

G&L

S-500 Deluxe (usa)

ASAT Classic (usa)

ASAT Special (Korea)

Amps:

Fender Mustang 3

Bugera V22

yeah, I got {censored}ty amps, so bite me.

I had to sell off My Duotone...the cops said if they had any more complaints I wold have to sell my stuff to cover the fine.

HIPSTER

• Members
Can't top that!

'K.

This just in: revised rig:

Guitars:

Hamer USA Mirage Koa or Hamer USA Studio

Amp:

Marshall 1987x Plexi reissue (soon to have master volume mod)

Cab:

Avatar 2x12 closed back loaded with Greenbacks

Effects:

Budda Bud-wah; VFE tremolo; VFE Pale Horse od; Suhr Riot; Red Witch Moon Phaser; Fulltone Choralflange (upfront) / Digitech HarmonyMan; MXR Carbon Copy; Hardwire Reverb; MXR Micro Amp (in loop)

Ambulate towards me, siblings!
:cop:

judging by your rig, you must be a Christian :cop:

• Members

You have a point honestly. But, I'm more or less transitioning because I quit the silly metalz band (cuz I ain't even metalz) and am playing some sort of alternative indie rock or something now. Which is much better fer me. I actually look forward to it.

Sweet! :thu:

I ain't even metalz, either, but for some reason I still think I need a killer high gain metal sound every now & then. And I think I'd rather not psychoanalyze that, y'know?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Science!

View Post

mojotone I assembled when the bass forum did a mass kit buy. thumb.gif

Nice! Which model?

I REALLY want to build a ceriatone, but I don't even want a champ and I'm a little reticent to try something more involved for my first build.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dolf

View Post

Nice! Which model?

I REALLY want to build a ceriatone, but I don't even want a champ and I'm a little reticent to try something more involved for my first build.

JTM 45.

What's really key in building amps is the ability to troubleshoot if something doesn't go right.

The construction and all that isn't terrible with a guide, if you're fairly handy.

I bought a premade Ceriatone 100w Plexi.....super good sounding amp. Just plain too loud for me though.

The JTM is the perfect amp for me. It does everything, but isn't crazy super loud.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Science!

View Post

JTM 45.

What's really key in building amps is the ability to troubleshoot if something doesn't go right.

The construction and all that isn't terrible with a guide, if you're fairly handy.

Yeah, I want to try a 45 build. Then a dr504 build. Then a DC30 build. love.gif

You got teh gut shots?

Archived