NAD: Marshall JCM600

Ovid9

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey Ovi, congrats on the rig. I would go with a 120 v. fan you can clamp on. I, too, was wondering about putting that head on with the 1820 or along with. That could sound pretty damn good.

Also, did you put the castors on the 1820, or did it come that way? Thanx and HNAD.

• Members

Hey Ovi, congrats on the rig. I would go with a 120 v. fan you can clamp on. I, too, was wondering about putting that head on with the 1820 or along with. That could sound pretty damn good.

Also, did you put the castors on the 1820, or did it come that way? Thanx and HNAD.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NITROHOLIC

View Post

or a clamp on fan that plugs in? idn_smilie.gif thats what I would do.

HNAD now how does it sound with that 1820 peavey cab?

Quote Originally Posted by jamminjohn

View Post

Have not hooked it up to the 1810. I think the 1810 is 4ohms and this is 8ohms minimum. I think.

And yeah, I got it with casters. It helps a bit trying to move that beast around. If I ever start to gig, that bastard is going to find a place to live on the main floor because I am NOT carrying it up and down the basement stairs all the time.

Archived