Goldeneye, the movie

Cougar Hunter

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes.

I love Goldeneye. The Pierce Brosnan movies that came after it were just too ridiculous except the last one he was in I liked.

I was seriously turned on by Xenia when I was a kid. love.gif

And the game was good as well, they did such an excellent job of making it like the movie.

• Members

Yes.

I love Goldeneye. The Pierce Brosnan movies that came after it were just too ridiculous except the last one he was in I liked.

I was seriously turned on by Xenia when I was a kid. love.gif

And the game was good as well, they did such an excellent job of making it like the movie.

• Members

I think a person's opinion of best Bond probably has a bunch to do with their age - my bro in law and I were discussing this a while back. I'm 28 and he's 26, so since Bond didn't really exist in our own little worlds before Pierce Brosnan, he's the standard we hold other Bonds to by default. That said, I still like Daniel Craig better.

• Members

I think a person's opinion of best Bond probably has a bunch to do with their age - my bro in law and I were discussing this a while back. I'm 28 and he's 26, so since Bond didn't really exist in our own little worlds before Pierce Brosnan, he's the standard we hold other Bonds to by default. That said, I still like Daniel Craig better.

Archived