Comcast JESBUS ...

Pepi

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Pepi

View Post

Yeah, my check was 100 bucks less this time cry.gif {censored} you politicians

So was mine cry.gif

That said, about a year ago I said {censored} cable, satellite, etc... It took a few weeks of adapting but now my kids and I are perfectly happy with internet and netflix. Total bill = $58/month.

• Members

View Post

So was mine cry.gif

That said, about a year ago I said {censored} cable, satellite, etc... It took a few weeks of adapting but now my kids and I are perfectly happy with internet and netflix. Total bill = $58/month.

• Members

View Post

i ahven't had a full check the passed few pay periods due to holidays, but the last 2 were pretty close. medicare went up a buck, social security went up almost 30, my states tax went up about 10, and federal went up about 20.

federal took 2200 of my dollars since i got hired and i want it back, tripled!!!!! on top of the grand the state took.

the roads i have to drive on are {censored}ing {censored}, what are they doing with my moneys?!?!?!?

• Members

View Post

i ahven't had a full check the passed few pay periods due to holidays, but the last 2 were pretty close. medicare went up a buck, social security went up almost 30, my states tax went up about 10, and federal went up about 20.

federal took 2200 of my dollars since i got hired and i want it back, tripled!!!!! on top of the grand the state took.

the roads i have to drive on are {censored}ing {censored}, what are they doing with my moneys?!?!?!?

• Members

View Post

They just raised the rates another 10.00 bucks a month. 207.00 a month

Any of you guys use a magic jack for phone service?

I got a RUKO the otherday so I don't need Stars and Encore anymore. I may get rid of the recorder also. Don't use it that much anyway. Tried most of the day to get through to Comcast and my wait is 20 mins facepalm.gif

I worked for DTV for a decade and had free services for much of it then paid off and on and also had cable for a while. I decided to get an antenna as well as stream Netflix. Netflix has a fair number of good movies, but the many great TV series as well as DVD rental is what's kept me in.

I don't get to see the newest shows and am not motivated enough to pay to see each one, though I was majorly into Game of Thrones, Dexter, Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad. But after I thought about it more, I decided I wasn't getting well over $100 worth of entertainment per month and had to cut back on that. biggrin.gif

• Members

View Post

They just raised the rates another 10.00 bucks a month. 207.00 a month

Any of you guys use a magic jack for phone service?

I got a RUKO the otherday so I don't need Stars and Encore anymore. I may get rid of the recorder also. Don't use it that much anyway. Tried most of the day to get through to Comcast and my wait is 20 mins facepalm.gif

I worked for DTV for a decade and had free services for much of it then paid off and on and also had cable for a while. I decided to get an antenna as well as stream Netflix. Netflix has a fair number of good movies, but the many great TV series as well as DVD rental is what's kept me in.

I don't get to see the newest shows and am not motivated enough to pay to see each one, though I was majorly into Game of Thrones, Dexter, Walking Dead, and Breaking Bad. But after I thought about it more, I decided I wasn't getting well over $100 worth of entertainment per month and had to cut back on that. biggrin.gif

Archived