Obama signs Sandy relief bill

The Anomaly

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly

View Post

when the time comes to participate in Medicare and getting their SS checks.

Dude, everybody pays for those two things and should expect a ROI. Better to say

View Post

if the time comes that you find yourself in dire straits.

• Members

View Post

when the time comes to participate in Medicare and getting their SS checks.

Dude, everybody pays for those two things and should expect a ROI. Better to say

View Post

if the time comes that you find yourself in dire straits.

• Members

Who didnt think there would be some much needed relief? --- 1 quickie, where is the private insurance on this, how have the payouts been so far, i have heard kinda slow but not 2 bad

Who also doesnt think that the bill has pork inerted in it, but i prefer to keep the goverment involvment as lil as possible, but its needed, i live in the area, no 'hate' from me smile.gif

Now the phony Fiscal Cliff mess and joke we just witnessed -- that debacle will get my blood going if ya wanna fight

redface.gif

• Members

Who didnt think there would be some much needed relief? --- 1 quickie, where is the private insurance on this, how have the payouts been so far, i have heard kinda slow but not 2 bad

Who also doesnt think that the bill has pork inerted in it, but i prefer to keep the goverment involvment as lil as possible, but its needed, i live in the area, no 'hate' from me smile.gif

Now the phony Fiscal Cliff mess and joke we just witnessed -- that debacle will get my blood going if ya wanna fight

redface.gif

Archived