OT: This forum has been nearly unusable for 2 days now...

KCTigerChief

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by katillac

View Post

And your solution/answer is..? Real ideas for solutions have been posted.

Aee these real solutions based on the actual knowledge of the application/data layers/servers? The only solutions offered here are based off of speculation on what someone perceives to be the problem. "Cloning the forum" isn't a real solution and no real solutions could be legitimately offered without knowing all the aspects of the problem including, traffic, servers, costs, data and application layers as well as the other associated costs such as maintenance and revenue.

The reality is that none of us could actually provide a real solution without knowing the scope of the issues.

I know some people here like to think that they know everything, but their solution is nothing more than blowing smoke out of their ass.

There is no point in offering a solution to a problem that I'm not privy to know the details of.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by katillac

View Post

And your solution/answer is..? Real ideas for solutions have been posted.

Aee these real solutions based on the actual knowledge of the application/data layers/servers? The only solutions offered here are based off of speculation on what someone perceives to be the problem. "Cloning the forum" isn't a real solution and no real solutions could be legitimately offered without knowing all the aspects of the problem including, traffic, servers, costs, data and application layers as well as the other associated costs such as maintenance and revenue.

The reality is that none of us could actually provide a real solution without knowing the scope of the issues.

I know some people here like to think that they know everything, but their solution is nothing more than blowing smoke out of their ass.

There is no point in offering a solution to a problem that I'm not privy to know the details of.

• Members

Hey Chuck, eat a dick. Unless you're Bain management, I think you should stick your "nobody's qualified to offer a theory" {censored} right back up the ass it came out of.

wave.gif

People who have dealt with the reality of IT management being utterly clueless in the face of facts for over 15 years are probably at least a *LITTLE* qualified to offer an opinion on the situation evolving here. So, again, eat a dick. wave.gif If this place stops accepting opinions, it just as well cease to exist. Granted, it's trying really hard, but it hasn't happened yet.

• Members

Hey Chuck, eat a dick. Unless you're Bain management, I think you should stick your "nobody's qualified to offer a theory" {censored} right back up the ass it came out of.

wave.gif

People who have dealt with the reality of IT management being utterly clueless in the face of facts for over 15 years are probably at least a *LITTLE* qualified to offer an opinion on the situation evolving here. So, again, eat a dick. wave.gif If this place stops accepting opinions, it just as well cease to exist. Granted, it's trying really hard, but it hasn't happened yet.

Archived