Would you take a week off of work to play a gig?

Marshallmel

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by OverDriven

View Post

If you do, don't let your employer know you're taking off for a gig. It just looks bad. Tell them you're taking a vacation or personal time. Even though it shouldn't matter, it will affect how your employer looks at you.

+1

There are a lot of things they will be wondering about in terms of future commitment.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by OverDriven

View Post

If you do, don't let your employer know you're taking off for a gig. It just looks bad. Tell them you're taking a vacation or personal time. Even though it shouldn't matter, it will affect how your employer looks at you.

+1

There are a lot of things they will be wondering about in terms of future commitment.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by -=Pennywise=-

View Post

Daytona bike week....... dude, do you have any clue about the abundance of disguting overweight, overly tattooed, leather skinned, middle-aged ho's who look like 20 miles of bad road, and have been ridden just as hard floating around for that event. Go man !!! {censored}ing go !!!

Fixed

Unless you're CharvelDan............. stay home and shake hands with yourself

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by -=Pennywise=-

View Post

Daytona bike week....... dude, do you have any clue about the abundance of disguting overweight, overly tattooed, leather skinned, middle-aged ho's who look like 20 miles of bad road, and have been ridden just as hard floating around for that event. Go man !!! {censored}ing go !!!

Fixed

Unless you're CharvelDan............. stay home and shake hands with yourself

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by this is paul

View Post

+1

Lolwat

In my line of work it only matters if the time is available to use. I've never heard of employers caring about taking time off for a gig.

Maybe if its last second and it's habitual? At that point it has nothing to do with the reason and everything to do with frequency.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by this is paul

View Post

+1

Lolwat

In my line of work it only matters if the time is available to use. I've never heard of employers caring about taking time off for a gig.

Maybe if its last second and it's habitual? At that point it has nothing to do with the reason and everything to do with frequency.

Archived