The *OFFICIAL* Marshall JMP-1 Militia

geek_usa

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whats up guys.

i borrowed the marshall 20/20 last night from the local shop and its my first power amp im using with the jmp-1 and jfx.

first of all...the little rack set up of marshall stuff looks sick.

secondly .. the jmp-1 sounds WAY better with the 20/20 than when i was using it with the 5150 power amp.

thridly... so many tones!

anyone got any jmp-1 // 20/20 settings to try out?

anything metal will do but mostly looking for 80's tones.

:thu:

• Members

i was going to start a new topic, but figured i might aswell post in this one...

who here runs stomp boxes instead of a multi effects rack in the JMP-1 loop??

just wondering what effects mix you use for the best sound, and if you use the +4db or -20db setting...and if you run stereo or mono...

for some reason the +4db setting gives me less effect volume then the -20db...im running it mono, with only a boss delay and flanger in the loop, and i keep the effect level at about 7...i was thinking about getting a multi effects unit though so i dont have to do so much pedal dancing when going from a dry distorted signal to a clean sound with flange and delay.

• Members

Holy {censored} dude, I think I just ejaculated a little!

Originally posted by xgxmanx

I WAS A HUGE JMP-1 MAD MAN FOR LIKE MANY YEARS...

I sold every thing in this pic except for 2 of the VHT Straight cabs and a few of the rack odds and ends like the tuners, power bars and FX processors a while back...

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought a brand spanking new JMP-1 in the box yesterday and a brand new in the box Mesa 2:90 power amp to go with it + some other rack goodies... I LOVE THIS PREAMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my old JMP-1 WALL OF DEATH from a coule of years ago...

I used that preamp live for countless gigs...

rackleft.jpg
rackfront.jpg
rackright.jpg

:freak:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived