The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man killed while trying to create Bigfoot sighting

KALISPELL, Mont. (AP) - A man who was apparently trying to provoke reports of a Bigfoot sighting in northwestern Montana was struck by two cars and killed, authorities said.

The man was wearing a military style "Ghillie suit" and was standing in the right-hand lane of U.S. Highway 93 south of Kalispell when he was hit by the first car Sunday night, according to the Montana Highway Patrol. Flathead County officials identified the man as Randy Lee Tenley, 44, of Kalispell.

Trooper Jim Schneider said motives were ascertained during interviews with friends.

"He was trying to make people think he was Sasquatch so people would call in a Sasquatch sighting," Schneider told the Daily Inter Lake on Monday. "You can't make it up. I haven't seen or heard of anything like this before. Obviously, his suit made it difficult for people to see him."

Schneider said alcohol may have been a factor but investigators are awaiting tests.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by uppercasenoises

View Post

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...e-Middle-Class

OP is pwned hard. Really picks up around page 2 (assuming 20 posts per page). He posts pictures on the internet from his account on a file hosting website. Said account has other pictures of his 1980's Corvette with a cop car in the background. Someone finds out his full name, which leads to an anti-bullying video on YouTube. Said anti-bullying video talks about cyber-bullying, which the OP is guilty of on his HC and YouTube accounts. OP gets a taste of karma for bullying and racism. All of this happens in the span of about 1 full page.

Awesome self pawn!!!!! A racist/homophobic cop from Florida.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitarcapo

View Post

What am I watching? Waste of time.

It's a hardcore game where if you die, you can spawn, but you will have nothing on you. The guys on the hotel are bashing players for not being able to find the guns they are using, which are only obtainable by hacking. The guy that's sniping them is killing them because they were killing other people just for amusement when it's a zombie survival game.

• Members

View Post

It's a hardcore game where if you die, you can spawn, but you will have nothing on you. The guys on the hotel are bashing players for not being able to find the guns they are using, which are only obtainable by hacking. The guy that's sniping them is killing them because they were killing other people just for amusement when it's a zombie survival game.

i didnt really lol but it did make me want to play dayz.

• Members

View Post

so who was I cheering for? Cheers, Lucius

Archived