The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch

View Post

engrish-funny-engrish-funny-shut-up-rame

Truth. I had a buddy in college who decided he was going to save all his $$$ for a semester and then take a huge overseas trip. So, of course, he eats ramen for every single meal. No vitamins. Nothing else.

He ended up in the hospital with scurvy. I {censored} you not. Loose teeth, the whole bit.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Samnite

View Post

Truth. I had a buddy in college who decided he was going to save all his $$$ for a semester and then take a huge overseas trip. So, of course, he eats ramen for every single meal. No vitamins. Nothing else.

He ended up in the hospital with scurvy. I {censored} you not. Loose teeth, the whole bit.

who the {censored} gets scurvy? was a {censored}ing pirate?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers

View Post

A guy who doesn't have any vitamin C for months gets scurvy. The doctor actually told him he was "as healthy as a 15th century sailor."

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Samnite

View Post

A guy who doesn't have any vitamin C for months gets scurvy. The doctor actually told him he was "as healthy as a 15th century sailor."

That ranks pretty high on the list of things you don't want to hear your doctor say. Another is "I've never seen THAT before."

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9

View Post

That ranks pretty high on the list of things you don't want to hear your doctor say. Another is "I've never seen THAT before."

All of that pales...PALES, I say...to the thought of hearing your doctor say "oops".

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers

View Post

scurvy is just a vitamin C deficiency. associated with pirates because their diet was mostly rum and {censored}

Archived