The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D

View Post

man i want to hug that little girl and protect her from anything evil in this world. cry.gif

i have a soft spot for mentally disabled, and CERTAIN obese people. its weird, i have like a range.

Agreed. That meme is certainly tasteless. :fist bump:

• Members

A little background first: I just got a suggestion on FB for new friends. It was "Morgan Freeman"... this is the second public post on "Morgan's" wall, which I think makes this funnier.

524666_116309921836431_100003722707180_8

Also had this...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman

Morgan Freeman

When people post pictures of themselves after getting ready for the day... OR! posting pictures of themselves without makeup.... I don't care, no one cares. We just wanna see some titties.

Unlike

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guidedbyechoes

View Post

Mars is a planet? I thought it was just a candy bar?! The new generation may be the stupidest yet.

seriously. it scares me for our future. I remember my younger sister thought Alaska was next to Hawaii geographically, and that they were south west of the US... you know, like on a school map to save space? facepalm.gif

at some point you have to blame the schools

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kuz929

View Post

seriously. it scares me for our future. I remember my younger sister thought Alaska was next to Hawaii geographically, and that they were south west of the US... you know, like on a school map to save space? facepalm.gif

at some point you have to blame the schools

No... but then again we really don't teach Geography much anymore. So much for the Skinner Method that's paid off oh so well. facepalm.gifrolleyes.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace

View Post

No... but then again we really don't teach Geography much anymore. So much for the Skinner Method that's paid off oh so well. facepalm.gifrolleyes.gif

... yes. public schools are a joke

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9

View Post

^ DOH! icon_lol.gif

So.....how much did this end up costing her? cop.gif

Tim was around and had AAA. Now daughter has AAA. icon_lol.gif Very typical for this person. Quite endearing. icon_lol.gif

btw, the pics are mocked up, but that was how it went down.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by extollo

View Post

Tim was around and had AAA. Now daughter has AAA. icon_lol.gif Very typical for this person. Quite endearing. icon_lol.gif

I locked my keys in my car twice. It was an 84 buick that didnt have the sensor. From then on I started carrying a spare on me. You should make sure your daughter does the same.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by extollo

View Post

icon_lol.gif Yeah, I've locked my keys in my car 2x in my life. Fortunately I work at a dealership and the keys weren't tough to reproduce. I now have multiple spares though!

I do have to say it was nice on my old Ford Taurus to have that keypad. Course, not knowing the code kinda makes it useless... icon_lol.gif

Archived