But Honey...!

Casey4s

• Members

But Honey...

You say I don't contribute to the houses' decor with all my music junk...

Soooo I was just thinkin.....

If you like this kinda thing.....

003.jpg

I was sorta thinkng that.....

.... maybe we could kill two birds with one stone...(?)....

016-1.jpg

And just Compromise like you always ask me to do.....

So if we just re-arrange a few little things....

010-1.jpg

You're gonna just love this.....

Taa..Daaaa......

008.jpg

006.jpg

Yes Dear !.

003.jpg

If it were just that easy.... :love:

• Members

How DARE you risk someone putting a drink down on - or worse yet, spilling something on - a beautiful amp like that? For shame!

I like making my amp look pretty sometimes with a crocheted doily, but that's to cover the beer stains and cigarette burns, and it's not all pretty wood.

• Members

That is a beautiful amp. And there may be wives that would let that into the living room rather than a black tolex monster.

And you have to understand how compromise works. you do all the compromising. then it works.

• Members

My wife has no choice. It came with the ring. I do keep most of the gear in the studio though. If she ever does get to beefing, I got plenty of ammo so it makes for short conversation. Shes been dealing with it for about 20 years now so other than conversation with her girl friends it doesnt come up alot.

• Members

My wife has no choice. It came with the ring. I do keep most of the gear in the studio though. If she ever does get to beefing, I got plenty of ammo so it makes for short conversation. Shes been dealing with it for about 20 years now so other than conversation with her girl friends it doesnt come up alot.

Actually my wife was was pretty forgiving with this kinda thing. I was already in a band in 1973 when we got married. The last several years I played, my wife was the drummer.

I just really feel for guys in tight places with gear and their ladies...

• Members

Reminds of a thread here asking questions about a kitchen remodel. Seems like we had chicken head knobs on all the appliances, a fridge that looked like a P.A. and a stove that looked like a tweed bassman. Wasn't there also a piano turned into a dining table? Most wives would draw the line waaay before then.

• Members

Reminds of a thread here asking questions about a kitchen remodel. Seems like we had chicken head knobs on all the appliances, a fridge that looked like a P.A. and a stove that looked like a tweed bassman. Wasn't there also a piano turned into a dining table? Most wives would draw the line waaay before then.

Well don't laugh, My dryer start up knob is a green chicken head. I replaced the knob on two lamps with black chicken heads and a Creme one on my Mom's crock pot.

I'd love to change all the knobs in my car to chicken heads.

• Members

I'd love to change all the knobs in my car to chicken heads.

That would be cool. And come up with some tweed looking fabric for the seats and door panels. Do the headliner in something that looks like speaker cloth.

Archived